Birkin lining, please advice.

would you make a special lining in a Black BOX 35?

• No, I would keep it all black

• Yes, in a dark color

• Yes, in a bright color

• Yes in etoupe

Results are only viewable after voting.
a lot of bright interior colors go well with black box: rose shocking, vert anis, orange and my favorite, blue jean.

it's like a secret surprise between you and the bag. :P

Last edited:
Yes, contrast lining" It will be fabuluous"! DOn't go witn tone tone! It wil b great, even if the champagne is getting to my head" It will be agreat surprise for everyone" Enjoy"

Costa, by all means, go for a contrast lining, as it makes the bag very special and makes it your own, and you get that extra little secret "lift" everytime you open the bag. You already own several so it's not like you have to keep it basic black as it's the only Hermes bag you'll ever own.

:nuts:
I never like a black lining - it is like a big black hole and you can't find anything.
Right right! Møch better to go with a lighter one! One that will fill you wuth a joyous spirit without being too much, somthing that will make you smile verytime you openthe bag. Like champange with bubbles! SMilining faces is something everyone will enjoy. =) Why not make the bag help you smilE? You will be happy and everyone will be happier! ^_^ So, I ould definelty, despite anything your life will present to you as a hardship, a happy lining. A lining that will give you a smile, a happy thought everytime you look at it! Maybe something someone special picked out for you. Maybe it was your DH? Or, peut être qye c'est ton aimie? Or just a prayer that will become heard of and the truth? Alining that will kep you stisfied and happy. A lining for that special occasio or just when you need to smile before you leave in the morning! DOn't let it be your too early morning with a #u# let be a lrealy ahppy morning" Get a great lning in chevre! Happy!:yahoo:

Oh my gosh yes go for a bright lining mabe even in the new yellow for next season ? She'll be so classic outside but with the yellow lining happy and fun privately like a bumble bee!

Costa -- do you wear your Birkins open or closed? I love the idea of a bright contrast lining, but think something like etoupe would be better if you keep the bag open... neutral and neutral... to go with any outfit.