Birkin/Kelly with scarves

Do you accessorize your birkin/kelly?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I leave my 30 cm classic black with its original lock but depending upon what I am wearing will sometimes add a twilly or scarf. My 35cm gold I have the sail boat cadena (love it) and sometimes add a scarf. I think the scarves look especially good on the larger bags so they don't look as large (especially a 40). Have fun and enjoy!

what is a cadena?:smile:

I love to accessorize my birkins.
Depending on the day I will use a pouchette, twilly or key chain.
And I always have a cadenas.
I'm afraid I am addicted to the key chains and cadenas.
Today I have a panda key chain and the sail boat cadenas on my birkin.
Tomorrow who knows????

Hmmm...I am a bit of a minimalist...clean and classic...no bag accessories..ever...

Edit to add...I almost had an attack with the purchase of a brighton blue azap for my black bag...

I had to take matters into my own hands this year and my cadena and scarf are sitting under the tree as gifts from my lovely children. When I get them I will try them out on my birkin. I think my children need to get me a few more orange boxes for xmas. Maybe another cadena. I peeked at the one I am getting (I ordered it) and I love it. It's the pegasus like shoes she got in boston.

what is a cadena?:smile:
hazi - they are the tiny little locks that Hermes make as accessories. They generally bring out a new one every year - you can use them on your bag, or there is jewellery that you can attach them to (bracelets, necklaces etc.). They are very cute....the members here have QUITE the addiction to them!