Birkin in my elevator...how I wish it had been mine!!!

Mar 8, 2006
My first post in the Hermes forum...just had to share my elevator experience....
I was in the elevator minding my own business, when the doors open and a gentleman (who became much more attractive after I saw his big orange bag), stepped in. I was thinking of minding my own business, but curiosity got the better of me, so I inquired as to whether it was a gift for his wife. he replied, "yes", at which point I said, "Birkin??", he said "yes" again, and so obviously I had to know what color (red). We probably exchanged all of about 20 words! I told him his wife was lucky, and then I noticed him carrying yet another Birkin in a beautiful blue ostrich:wtf: . Turns out that one belongs to him.....I think I am starting to feel the Hermes itch....this could be horrible news for me, as unless I win the lotto, or sell all bags in my collection, I will never actually own one:crybaby: !!! Anyway.....I hope to one day join you all on the "darkside" as more than a peeping tom:graucho: !!

wow.. a guy who carries an ostrich blue birkin and who also buys birkins for his wife.... I WANT HIM...(to buy the blue ostrich for me instead of carrying it himself)...:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Welcome Annemerrick!!! Run for cover, this is a dangerous forum, but so much fun! What a great elevator ride- I would have been tempted to run off with that bag!