Birkin in my elevator...how I wish it had been mine!!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My first post in the Hermes forum...just had to share my elevator experience....
    I was in the elevator minding my own business, when the doors open and a gentleman (who became much more attractive after I saw his big orange bag), stepped in. I was thinking of minding my own business, but curiosity got the better of me, so I inquired as to whether it was a gift for his wife. he replied, "yes", at which point I said, "Birkin??", he said "yes" again, and so obviously I had to know what color (red). We probably exchanged all of about 20 words! I told him his wife was lucky, and then I noticed him carrying yet another Birkin in a beautiful blue ostrich:wtf: . Turns out that one belongs to him.....I think I am starting to feel the Hermes itch....this could be horrible news for me, as unless I win the lotto, or sell all bags in my collection, I will never actually own one:crybaby: !!! Anyway.....I hope to one day join you all on the "darkside" as more than a peeping tom:graucho: !!

2. Welcome. You're on your way to joining us on the orange side. When you're ready, let us know. Hopefully someone can refer you to someone in your local store.

3. wow.. a guy who carries an ostrich blue birkin and who also buys birkins for his wife.... I WANT HIM...(to buy the blue ostrich for me instead of carrying it himself)...:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

4. Interesting sighting...probably only in Hong Kong...Birkin pairs...

5. WOW. Lucky indeed. So how did he look with that blue Birkin?

6. Welcome Annemerrick!!! Run for cover, this is a dangerous forum, but so much fun! What a great elevator ride- I would have been tempted to run off with that bag!

7. Maybe it was Mr. Lau?!:nuts:

8. Lol!!!!!! :shocked: .......... maybe it WAS!!!!!

9. It's always exciting to see a Birkin or even just the orange box! Welcome to the wonderful world of Hermes!

10. Too funny! I love your story. Welcome!

11. Anne, you are in Hong Kong right???

I think you've just met Mr. Lau!!!!... Ladies, MR LAU ALLERT!!!!

12. Welcome Anne! :yahoo: I would have loved to see that!

13. love it! so cool to see a guy with a birkin !! :jammin: Ostrich too! :supacool:

14. Welcome anne! I would have loved to be in that elevator with you!!! I would've talked his ears out about Birkins - LMBO!

15. what a great moment to experience!! thanks for sharing and i wish u all the best in acquiring an hermes bag of ur own one day too!!