Birkin in MiLan!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'll go to milan on 23 feb. Any Birkin Togo in there. Thank you :yahoo:

2. Some members here were lucky in H Milan...so good luck to you !

3. it's because of David and Victoria Beckham livin' there :graucho:

4. :king: and :queen: off shopping:woot:

5. Ak for Irina ;) ... 1st Floor

6. I scored my first Birkin in Togo leather in Milan last summer. I was told by the SA the birkin was the one and only available during that time. Of course I bought few items before I asked for the Birkin.

Good luck to you..can't wait to see your reveal..

7. I scored my first Birkin in Togo leather in Milan last summer. I was told by the SA the birkin was the one and only available during that time. Of course I bought few items before I asked for the Birkin.

Good luck to you..can't wait to see your reveal..

8. So being say Birkin might not be that easy to find, do anyone see much about Kelly in Milan store? I m interested in 28/32 Kelly!! But coz it is my cousin going there in Easter, and I don't know if I should ask her to check it out for me since she know nothing about H. Also I don't know what I really like yet, coz it is going to be my first K. and I guess majority of colour is acceptable, but I think it does seem a hard job for her to help me to get one, isn't it? from colour to leather, etc..it is very hard to choose what I really love. But it seem a good chance that she can find a good colour in a good price for me, isn't it? so can anyone share that info with me? thanks

9. i think it is quote possible for this week and next week to get Birkin in Italy, since my lovely SA from Florence just told me they had shipment this wed., and got mine there. So if you rush to H-shop early enough, there should be pretty well stocked at Italy's H-shop, good luck hunting

10. Thanks for this thread :smile:

What are the prices in Milan?