Birkin in Box leather question

HKLooster I would still consider a Box Birkin though. I think you could "soften" it a little with lots of wear and "manipulating" the leather on purpose. KWIM? I always liked the look of Jane Birkins bag....how lived in and well-loved it was. She didn't baby it at all.....there are some days I think how great it would be to buy an already "broken-in" bag so I'd already have that look right from the get-go!

:crybaby:yes unfortunately just when i wanted to make a bid, it was gone and when i looked it ended, so I think someone snatched it up ....
thought it was a HAC so I was doubting if that would work for me.... as I do like to wear the handles over my shoulders once in a while :smile:

I will be on the look out for a box, because what you say it is beautiful broken in....

SE still has the Bolide for sale well at least last time I saw it, maybe I should go for that one.... hmm

i have a 2006 35cm box birkin and used it quite frequently when i first got it. it was pretty stiff at first, but did soften up over time. but as for slouchy, i don't see it being that way at all. i wish it was a 30cm though. sometimes, i feel that it's too big, boxy, and structured looking on me vs my 35cm togo birkin that slouches.

yes that was the navy one, it was there i was putting in a bid after I had asked question about color and it was 'ende'....:confused1:.

the lady for sure is lucky :smile:

but still i wasn't really sure because it was a HAC, and it did had some issues (a sort of dented scratch). but beautiful....

THX PNC:smile:

@ hello, I'm thinking and thinking, quess shouldnt wait that long before .... ") I think that little Bolide, would be the perfect everything bag, for evening and for daytime?

I have a 37 Havanna Bolide, i used that one frequently for everything, but not for like an evening out or cocktail.

sooooooo