Birkin in blue sapphire epsom...yay or nay?

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and input. Here is my B30 Bleu Sapphir with GHW. It is definitely a very structured bag and the color is great for both dressy and casual outfits. Thank you for letting me share.

y3moJLfG0bRVPkC_G9LBYHy7WYSLIs0RbaQXpsSYJKm0cyKh7JNz-jIcCl1t30i889-oE_XpF502FpnjFJGwD5LUk8sYX7sJAXar33T88kDrQ4xWVPgMSDM-yfb6Ku19UzDBzRziCVrrxzCCXujsMYAJNvhs-m2n-bULeRYw4HAzHU

y3moJLfG0bRVPkC_G9LBYHy7WYSLIs0RbaQXpsSYJKm0cyKh7JNz-jIcCl1t30i889-oE_XpF502FpnjFJGwD5LUk8sYX7sJAXar33T88kDrQ4xWVPgMSDM-yfb6Ku19UzDBzRziCVrrxzCCXujsMYAJNvhs-m2n-bULeRYw4HAzHU

Stunning! Congrats and enjoy!! [emoji4]

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and input. Here is my B30 Bleu Sapphir with GHW. It is definitely a very structured bag and the color is great for both dressy and casual outfits. Thank you for letting me share.

Beautiful classic Birkin! Many congratulations to you and enjoy in the best of health :smile:!

Greeeeaaaat color!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on this colour in a few months (just got the rouge casaque!).... def gonna choose Blue Sapphire Epsom B35, GHW or PHW. Could you please put up 1-2 more pics in different lighting so I can see the real colour. Not too many pics of this colour available on the web. Looks like this photo has a lot of flash exposure... many thanks and congrats!!!! :heart::biggrin::heart::biggrin:

Slut4Lux, For your reference, here's another pic of my Bleu Saphir, taken in natural daylight, not using a flash. The blue is dark but in bright sunshine it really pops! Birkin Bleu Saphir:Paradis zu.jpg

i have a b30 blue sapphire in epsom. The color is pretty under the sunlight but a bit dark inside the room. I like the epsom especially its literally carefree. You can toss it anywhere and it is still in shape.