Birkin/HAC/Kelly weight chart?

I used a kitchen scale, years ago, and forgot where I recorded the numbers but there was a 3-4 oz. difference between togo and clemence in a 35 Birkin.

Thank a lot! That was really helpful.
Your collection of Kellys 25s seems pretty.
Do you use yours as a daily handbag, like a day time.
I watched so many YouTube vidoes and read threads here but its so hard to decide on 25 vs 28.
I carry only a small size wallet, iphone and small pouch that contains lip balm, mouth freshener, small hand lotion). Would it be too tight?
Thank you!

Thank a lot! That was really helpful.
Your collection of Kellys 25s seems pretty.
Do you use yours as a daily handbag, like a day time.
I watched so many YouTube vidoes and read threads here but its so hard to decide on 25 vs 28.
I carry only a small size wallet, iphone and small pouch that contains lip balm, mouth freshener, small hand lotion). Would it be too tight?
Thank you!
Please have a look at this thread on what fits in the various sizes of Kelly bags. ;)

Reactions: acrowcounted
I can't speak to the weight difference, but the leathers are completely different in character. Both of the barenias will patina over time and darken in color. Smooth barenia is my holy grail bc I love the look of natural leather, but that's my personal preference. The smooth finish does show scratches/wear more easily, and the patina that develops over time is not everyone's cup of tea... barenia faubourg will also patina but has a grain to it so that scratches aren't as obvious. There are other threads on this forum that talk about the pros/cons of specific leathers. These were super helpful to me at the start of my H leather journey, but the absolute best thing I did was sitting down with my SA... over an hour with the box of swatches and her bringing out diff items from the back for me to carry/feel the different leathers and actually see how the leather textures vary, and also how the colors vary depending on leather choice. It took a few visits... but now both my SA and I know exactly what my preferences are. It makes shopping a little too easy now :angel:

Thanks so much for your reply & all that helpful info! It sounds like I need to check the threads about the leathers & that sounds very helpful to feel all of them with your SA b/c it's so hard just looking online! ha yes that's dangerous :smile: