Birkin ~ H Store or Reseller?

Thank you ladies, for all of your advice--I really, really appreciate it! I think I am leaning towards the togo, but will consider the swift! I will keep you all updated =)

As usual, MrsS, has put this beautifully.
The way in which Swift takes colors in another reason that I have grown to like it so much as one of the slouchy leathers. But again, so much of this is about personal taste and we all see and enjoy Hermes differently. If possible, you might want to go to your local store and look at the leather book to compare the swatches of Etoupe in Swift Vs. Clemence and vs. Togo, because there is a difference in how each of the leathers take the dye. Whichever one you eventually chose, it is a great color all around and a fabulous choice. Best of Luck and again, Don't feel you have settle. I look forward to your choice.

Colours on Swift are very vibrant. The smooth leather reflects a lot of light and makes colours on Swift irresistable.

Colours on Clemence and Togo are more saturated. I personally find colours on Clemence deeper/darker than on Togo.

That's a difficult choice:smile: I have an etoupe Swift Kelly and an etoupe Clemence Dogon. I personally like the way the color etoupe is on Swift. I gather you like the look of Togo & Clemence? I think both bags are priced very well.