Birkin fund blown...

allaboutnice

J'adore Hermes
Dec 16, 2006
on a Bolide!!!!

I 'fessed up on Wednesday in the ode to the Bolide thread, was trying on Bolides, DH sneaking pics for the Bolide girls here, and I fell in love and she came home with me:

attachment.php

She's 31cm, noisette, in VL, such a lovely grained leather and palladium hardware. I love the stiffer leather for Bolides, the VL suits it very well. I love the structured shape of the 31cm although I could easily love a slouchy 37cm. The colour noisette is so lovely, I can't stop looking at her. She is DH's favourite bag, he says he prefers her to my Kelly. A Bolide was on my list AFTER my Birkin but I couldn't leave her so it's back to the drawing board and saving up again, there won't be anything left in my house soon, all sold on ebay, lol. Here are some clearer pics, had some action shots but left them on the computer in France, I'm sure I will be posting some in the next day or so:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bolide1.jpg
    bolide1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 477
  • bolide2.jpg
    bolide2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 477
  • bolide3.jpg
    bolide3.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 478
  • bolide4.jpg
    bolide4.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 475
Oh, she's just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I can see why you couldn't leave the store without her!!!!!! I love Noisette myself.....such a perfect color for just about every outfit!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on your NEW BABY!!!!!!!!

wow, allaboutnice that second to last picture is downright romantic. the shadows, and glow of the bag, etc. ...
well, congratulations all over again.
this bag really suits you to a T. you're another one, like shopmom, who really finds the bags that wear like total extensions of yourself. it all fits so beautifully.
would love to hear why your dh has this preference (better have him vote in the popularity thread,lol) for the bolide - i myself of course share that opinion. and since you have a kelly already, would also love to know your thoughts on carrying the bolide (post them here or in the bolide thread, whichever you prefer).
beautiful purse on a beautiful woman. you make a very elegant combo.