Birkin central

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think the dog belongs to the owner of the restaurant. L'Avenue is always full of Hermes bags. I have seen before that they are not keen on full headscarves.

2. Have a wonderful time in Paris Kimberf and check back with H several times. You may find a very special Lindy to bring home!

3. #18 Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
    No. This place is run like a night club... pretty girls, business men, faces, Vips, permanent guests, mix of people etc.... + reservations from high end concierges. That's it.
    They will turn some people away untill they fit into their frame. And it is not about the headscarf I am sure.

4. That's good to hear. It was just odd, since they were very well dressed (and apparently diplomats according to the man), and they were the only people told that it is "reservations only". If I'd seen even one other party turned away, I'd have felt better about it.