Birkin Blue Izmir

m8875

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
Hi! Want to ask everyone's opinion. I was offered a blue izmir birkin 35 togo leather palladium hardware today that i'm considering on passing. My SA is holding it for one more day but I thought I'll ask my fellow tpf ladies to see if this is something I'll regret for the rest of my life? LOL (little dramatic)

Do you love blues? i just purchased a Bearn trifold wallet in Blue Izmir this week, and i couldn't be happier. If you are not a blue person or already have one or some in other blues then may be worth passing on. If you love blue and like PHW then I say go for it. Just my opinion.

I LOVE blue but I feel like this blue changes color too much...sometimes it looks like a good true blue but sometimes it looks like a green/blue which i hate. What do you think? Or am i going crazy???

I LOVE blue but I feel like this blue changes color too much...sometimes it looks like a good true blue but sometimes it looks like a green/blue which i hate. What do you think? Or am i going crazy???
sounds like you're not in love with it, so pass. wait for a blue you love!

i love the color so i would take for sure though:P

I read the green in the blue....But have not seen a bag...only SLGs. Can you go look at it to make sure?

As my SA says there will always be more!

I'm not a blue person, but I love this color of blue!! That aside, if you aren't in love, I would pass. There will always be another passing by and hopefully it will be one that you love, love, love!!

I see it as a blue with a very subtle hint of green. It looks like ocean blue. I didn't thinking I would love it but did when I saw it in person. If you can, I'd suggest going and taking a look. If you've already seen it and you're asking this question, I'd suggest that you not buy it. There WILL always be more...GL:tup:

It is a pretty blue, IMO. However, the fact that you are asking = you aren't in love with it. You shall pass it and wait for the one you love. It was love at first sight when I got mine. You shall feel the same way when you get yours. Just keep looking. Like others mentioned above, there will be more. :smile:

:tup: What ghoztz said. If you are asking, you don't LOVE it. I personally also find Bleu Izmir a little too bright for a larger bag unless you are really seeking that "pop" of colour.