Birkin Barbie

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. She apparently came out in 1995. She is wearing head to toe Hermes leather, with a shirt made out of an Hermes scarf and boots by John Lobb. On her arm she carries her own Birkin in rouge vif Gulliver. It looks like a 5cm Birkin to me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I was able to snag one of these for my daughter off eBay. I wonder if it's authentic. I thought it was a joke! :wtf:

3. I love her...the theme Barbie is always so much fun.

Do you own one HG?

4. Nope. But I thought someone on here might.

5. :roflmfao:

6. I love that Barbie. She looks so Shi -Shi - Chic!! If I get that Barbie, it may be the only red Birkin I'll ever have, and 5cm at that. Better than nothing, =)

7. That is too cute!

8. It's good to know that Babs has taste after all. That whole thing with Ken really had me wondering.

9. That's so cute! I want that mini Birkin!

10. OMG! that's so CUTE! i wish i have one!

11. OMG how adorable!!! How much does Hermes Barbie cost??? :love:

12. Hermesgroupie: "Looks like about a 5cm birkin" Hehe ... That made me smile!

13. That's so cute! 5cm Birkin, hehehe..:roflmfao:

14. Hehe.. I love the 5 cm comment, that is one posh Barbie !

15. That's gotta be the most expensive Barbie ever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice