birkin and kelly in S'pore

fdchandra

Jul 14, 2009
Can anybody help me find either a 35 or 30 ostrich birkin or a kelly in ostrich in Singapore? My fave color is cognac, but if any color available pls let me know.
Many thanks.........................

i hv not see any birkin on shelf.

like what pyrexia suggest, go to the store, talk to the SA on what you are looking for. good luck

to be honest, unless they know you or you give them a huge incentive (meaning buying other things not a bribe ha ha) and show that you will continue to be a good customer, the chances of getting an ostrich 30 is low and a 35 even lower.

so in my humble opinion, your best bet, so to speak, is to buy a ticket to japan and try there...

to be honest, unless they know you or you give them a huge incentive (meaning buying other things not a bribe ha ha) and show that you will continue to be a good customer, the chances of getting an ostrich 30 is low and a 35 even lower.

so in my humble opinion, your best bet, so to speak, is to buy a ticket to japan and try there...

Very true :smile:

trick to get birkin/ kelly
go on weekday (tue - thursday) before lunch hours, found a junior sales, buy something small like fregrance, when SA ask you do you want anything else. ASk for birkin.
I got my birkin in Hong Kong recently by this way

trick to get birkin/ kelly
go on weekday (tue - thursday) before lunch hours, found a junior sales, buy something small like fregrance, when SA ask you do you want anything else. ASk for birkin.
I got my birkin in Hong Kong recently by this way

Happy that you scored in HK.

Don't mean to burst your bubble. Doesn't work in Singapore.

Yes, go to Japan. Or try with reputable resellers.

The waitlist for exotics in Singapore is far too long.

I always saw rich tai tai's(wife of the rich business man) sitting in the store having high tea with the SAs.. and they are usually in a group of 3-5 checking on their birkins or items in the Store... what a good life.. :P
I guess that's how they establish relationship with the SAs