Birkin and Diamond Earrings...Perfect Valentines day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW thanks for all your kind words, you are all very sweet:love:. The Rouge VIF is my favorite Birkin right now. I love how the gold looks against the color, sooo pretty! This is the first purse I have used for 3 days straight. I have a compulsive side that NEEDS to change my purses everyday. I actually will change it the night before.LOL I never knew how rare it is to get this color & leather combo now a days. I feel like my DH had found me the rarest treasure :love:. I find myself sitting in my closet (no worries its actually a large walk in, LOL) sipping my coffee and looking at my babies. Weird huh? I fix them on their shelves, take off their dust covers, and let the leather smell fill the closet. then I spray some of my Hermes purfume in the air. I find that it is the best place for me to relax and unwind. Am I weird????

Anyhoo, I was trying to find the perfect twilly for my Rouge VIF but am at a loss. I wanted something...eerr romantic I guess. Something that will remind me of that special day. Any suggestions? I took her with me to H the day after Valentines to get her a twilly. The SA's were so helpful and sweet. They kept taking out different ones and placing them around her handles. Honestly nothing jumped out to me. I felt a little depressed...but not for long.LOL The funny thing that happened that day was seeing the SA's and manager touching and feeling my Birkin. My poor baby got purse-handled.LOL Oh my goodness, what a day. The only thing I purchased that day was a couple of ties for DH.

Will post pictures of the new black Birkin once it comes in. I am so excited :yahoo:.

Status
Not open for further replies.