Birkin and Diamond Earrings...Perfect Valentines day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I am so sorry! I was excited about posting my goodies i didnt even put in details! I used my new "Pink Chocolate" cellphone to take the pictures and have yet to master the picture quality. OK here are some details:

35cm, RougeVIF, Togo, Gold hardware (I need to take a better pic so you can see this BEAUTIFUL color!)

Platnium & diamond heart drop earrings

Promise to take more pics of all my goodies (hint....MORE Hermes stuff!)

LOL I am still a little giddy. This is one in several presents DH got me. I have 2 Hermes "items" on ther way here. I was asking for something black so hopefully he heard me. When ever I ask what they are he tells me "patience....have patience." Drives me nuts but the wait is always worth it.

This morning I woke up ready to start my day with a coffee and donut. I know that sweet DH had taken the boys out last night to get me something for Valentines Day. I anticipated some chocolates and flowers. OK OK I must admit I am a sucker for novelties. So give me all the hearts, chocolates, a teddy bears. As I went into my closet I noticed something on my dresser. HOLY COW! was the only thing that I said when I turned on the lights....a beautiful red Birkin (the SMELLLLL!!!!), cute pink teddy bear sticking out of her, and the bear was WEARING the earrings! I jumped up and down saying "OH my God! OH my God!" Now picture me in pick bunny print PJ's hugging my Birkin running through the house looking for him. He and the boys are downstairs making the coffee and laughing at my crazy hair and stylish pink bunny PJ's. My oldest son flashes out the Pink Chocolate cellphone and takes a picture of me jumping down the stairs. Ahem.. that pic was quickly deleted.

He is so sweet. When I took Grace (my assistant) to Hermes to pick her up some H goodies I inquired about any Birkins that might have came in. My SA told me that they had a RougeVIF but it sold earlier that week. I was so bummed. I asked DH if he was the one who bought it but he will niether confirm or deny it. I dont care...ITS ALL MINE NOW! Oh and that day I got a
Birkin 30cm, gold, white top stitching, Clemence, PH.

Wow! I don't blame you for jumping up and down and running around with that Birkin and diamond earings! I would do the same thing!

Congrats!!! and Happy V day! What a sweet DH too!

Status
Not open for further replies.