Sep 4, 2008
dear all :smile:

I have some question.

What do you think about man with Birkin 50 - Orange color - CLEMENCE -

Palladium hardware and Stamp L.

thank you so much.;););)

I'm new member at TPF.

GOOD LUCK :yahoo:

i'm 176cm and own a 50cm graphite birkin. i think the best size is a 40HAC, but the 40HAC is equally as heavy as a 50cm birkin (due to the 40HAC's inner leather lining vs. toile canvas inner lining for 50).

the 50cm is ok with me, but the orange might be a tad overbearing, seeing how striking and attention grabbing it is, plus the gigantic size of the 50cm.

check out my reveal thread which includes modeling pictures, it could give you an idea of how big it might look. do try it out in the store if you see one though!

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/my-very-first-big-hhh-reveal-335947.html

i'm 176cm and own a 50cm graphite birkin. i think the best size is a 40HAC, but the 40HAC is equally as heavy as a 50cm birkin (due to the 40HAC's inner leather lining vs. toile canvas inner lining for 50).

the 50cm is ok with me, but the orange might be a tad overbearing, seeing how striking and attention grabbing it is, plus the gigantic size of the 50cm.

check out my reveal thread which includes modeling pictures, it could give you an idea of how big it might look. do try it out in the store if you see one though!

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/my-very-first-big-hhh-reveal-335947.html

&#3586;&#3629;&#3610;&#3588;&#3640;&#3603;&#3609;&#3632;&#3588;&#3619;&#3633;&#3610; Thank you so much.:woohoo:

And what do you think this orange color for men.:P

Between the 40 HAC and a 50 Birkin, I have to say that the weight is basically very similar. I think what you should ask yourself is how much use would you get out of a 50 Birkin. I think that size bag is a great travel bag, but very large for every day. However, the 40 HAC is a great everyday bag.

Ha Ha! It is actually a photograph from the new A/W 08 Le Monde Hermes scanned here courtesy of MaiTai! But, the fantasy was fun.

I was about to say, how did I miss that reveal....

Have you have ever tried to stand up on a saddle like that? I think it is a feat best attemtped either very drunk or in photoshop

Orange = veru nice and apt colour.

50cm togo = very heavy, your hands wouldn't want to carry it after a long while.

Verdict: I don't use my 50cm unless its for travelling. Been using my 40cm s for everyday work.