Birkin 40cm HAC in Togo

deandrury

Aug 29, 2008
Dear all,

I have just ordered a 40cm HAC in black Togo and a tad worried about it keeping its shape. I really wanted it in Epsom but SA suggested Togo for its weight. I want a bag that is structured as its for a guy, ie me.

Tell me I have made the right choice!!!!!:sweatdrop:

deandrury

Aug 29, 2008
I think there maybe a supply problem. I love Togo and dont really mind either way but I want something that will holds its shape above all else

allanrvj

stan
O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
EU
ok. I think Togo holds its shape more than Clemence but it will definitely have a bit of a slouch over time.

congratulations. which hardware did you choose? palladium?

mlgnlg

O.G.
Oct 21, 2007
Both sounds equally fine to me...are you considering it in terms of weight and the leather maintenance perhaps?

allanrvj

stan
O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
EU
when you get your bag, post pictures here.

*someone* is going to get a tad envious. :graucho: (not me)

when is the date of arrival?

deandrury

Aug 29, 2008
Well, I should be getting my baby boy very soon as I have a friend who helped me take a hop, skip and a jump up the list

castorny

Luxury Obsessed
Jan 3, 2008
USA
A Togo 40 HAC will be semi-slouchy. A stiffer, yet heavier leather would be Fjord. I'm sure your options are limited by the size of the skins.

MattNY

Jul 10, 2008
If I am not the "someone" allanrvj was referring to, I am extremely jealous anyway.

Congrats. Can't wait to see pics!

MattNY

Jul 10, 2008
yes, dear. you are the one I was referring to. LOL
Thank god for that. I was worried there was yet ANOTHER man seeking a black 40cm HAC w PHW. As far as I am concerned increased interest in these bags can only be bad news (until I get one).