Birkin 35 BDP with Gold or sliver ??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ordered a Birkin 35 togo with colour blue de prusse, but I am not sure if I should change my order from gold to silver .

I would really appreciate if someone can show me a picture of your BDP bag with gold locker or silver locker.

2. #2 Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
    Here is a pic of my So kelly in BdeP Togo with palladium hardware. IMO BdeP in grained leathers seems to look better with p/hw . The smooth leathers seem to highlight the teal undertones of this colour and so look great with gold hardware. HTH

Attached Files:

3. Both look great with BdP but I would go for Gold HW!:woohoo:

4. Hi, Thanks! :yahoo:

The sample piece of the leather shop showed me looks darker than your bag. I actually want to have a darker blue, but seem BDP is the darkest blue they make now for Togo

Starting to worry if the BDP is too light, I don’t go well with light couloir, they get dirty very soon.

5. My bag actually looks slightly lighter in the pic as daylight is hitting it. There are lots of blue pics in this thread

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-colors/blue-color-family-pics-only-100918.html

for you to be able to compare. Indigo and Blue Abysse are darker than Blue de Prusse and the new Blue de Malte also seems to be a shade darker if that helps. I carry my So kelly everyday for months and there is not a mark on her so don't worry!

6. That is one of my favorite colors. Lovely!

7. I have a 35 BdP birkin with GHW... it's amazing how the GHW brings out the colour of the BdP... I didn't think I was a GHW person until my SA pulled the birkin out of it's dustbag and my heart almost stopped cos it was just so beautiful!!!

8. :nuts:, Do you mind to upload one of your lovely bag's picutre to share with me?

9. Thanks! I think I will keep the colour.. :biggrin:

10. Normally, I'd say PHW, but this time I think BdP would look amazing w/ghw!

11. BdP with GHW is stunning in my book!

12. Okies, here's a picture of it... The true BdP colour is a bit difficult to capture...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• bdp.JPG
      bdp.JPG
      File size:
      83.1 KB
      Views:
  13. #13 Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
    here's another picture of it indoors at night...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• bdp2.JPG
      bdp2.JPG
      File size:
      111.5 KB
      Views:
  14. and one more, in the sunlight... (sorry for flooding this thread but i am so in love with this colour and with the GHW)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• bdp3.JPG
      bdp3.JPG
      File size:
      80.1 KB
      Views:
  15. That being said, I wouldn't mind getting another BdP with PHW if I came by another one!