Birkin 30 Officier Which One should I keep?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Keep both!! But if you need only one, I’d do the gold!

2. I like the pop of yellow on the gold!

3. Keep the gold please

4. If you have the funds and love both, then I would keep both. Life is short and money should be spent on things you love and enjoy.

However, if you could use the money elsewhere or simply need to pick one over the other, than I would choose the Blue since you already have gold in your collection. Good luck with whatever you decide.

ODEDIHAIMS likes this.
  5. If you have the funds and love both, then I would keep both. Life is short and money should be spent on things you love and enjoy.

However, if you could use the money elsewhere or simply need to pick one over the other, than I would choose the Blue since you already have gold in your collection. Good luck with whatever you decide.

6. Since you both have gold and blue in your collection, you're not really filing in any missing color. I'd just pick the gold, just because it is more striking (whereas the blue is more subtle). Both are very pretty though, tough decision to make!

7. I love them both and if you can keep them I would recommend that you do. They are a limited issue and are harder to come by. If I may ask what is the price of a 30 officier in the US?

8. If you want one, I would keep the blue.

9. The blue encre is so amazing in person. Thats my vote

10. If I have to choose one then I keep the gold .

11. My personal choice would be to keep the Blue Encre.

12. My vote is bleu encre. It's a nice shade of blue!

13. I’d only keep one, the blue encre

scarlet555 likes this.
  14. I finally made my decision to keep the blue. It has a nice shape of blue and looks really nice in person. Thank you ladies for your kind inputs!