Birkin 30: Etain GHW or Gold PHW?? Quick help me decide!

Which option for first Birkin?!

• Gold PHW

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Etain GHW

Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2012
Hey guys, I've recently been presented with two options for for my first B and I'm completely torn between the Etain with Gold Hardware and Gold with Palladium Hardware, both in Epsom leather. I have no idea which way to go. I already have a Black K32 GHW so I feel like I should be leaning toward toward the Gold B for a lighter, more casual option but there's something about the Etain I think I really like. Please help! If anyone has pics of their B's in either color/HW combo in epsom leather I'd be so happy to see them.

Both a fabulous and so you're lucky that you can't go wrong.

I agree with you. For me too, someone who likes to wear gold and/or silver, black with ghw and Gold with phw covers everything perfectly. I like those oppositional classic combos, I have the same with my H belts and CDCs.

Only problem is Etain is a seasonal colour and won't be around long so in theory you could still get a Gold bag with phw another time (not necessarily a B)

Reactions: Oryx816 and hoot
Both a fabulous and so you're lucky that you can't go wrong.

I agree with you. For me too, someone who likes to wear gold and/or silver, black with ghw and Gold with phw covers everything perfectly. I like those oppositional classic combos, I have the same with my H belts and CDCs.

Only problem is Etain is a seasonal colour and won't be around long so in theory you could still get a Gold bag with phw another time (not necessarily a B)
Etain is seasonal? I don't think so at all....

Reactions: scndlslv
Honestly both have a place in your collection! I have black Birkin ghw, and an etoupe Birkin ghw. I just received my SO Birkin which is Gold with phw, and a blue paon interior. I really wanted casual, and the Gold with phw, fits the bill. Love the white stitching as well.

Reactions: loves
Status
Not open for further replies.