Birkin 30 color help!!

I actually like blue jean more than ciel cuz ciel is too "pale" for me. The SA said these colors don't go w/ pink or purple as much as soleil (?) so I didn't get it. I dunno, should I?

Decisions decisions decisions...

Since orange is your first love, stick to it. I will definitely love to have an orange birkin/kelly with GHW one day. It's something always on my mind

Although I don't hAve an orange birkin, but I do have orange Lindy. I like to wear pink and purple alot and Jean as a stay home mum. I love the orange that contrasting to the purple top, but I don't think it go ok with pink though. Haven't try that out yet as it is winter here in Australia and at the moment I wear it with the darker coats, so I didn't know if it goes ok with the pink!

If I do not own a orange Lindy, imust get a orange birkin, but seem I got a orange color now. I wish to enjoy collecting more interesting colours from Hermes. I would put my hand up if someone can offer me a pink or a purple birkin.

Congrads for your new beauty!!!! Do u mind to tell me how much would that cost! Thanks and photos pls

ITA!! Wait for orange, if that's what you wanted all along in the first place, it'd be worth the wait!

:flowers:^ Thanks so much, S.

Yes, I have certainly learnt from my mistakes in the past. H is a little different from other designer goods. If you like the colour, you will find outfits go with your bag rather than the other way around. Just get the colour that makes you happy and she will bring you joy for years to come.

If you can, then I say wait for something in orange (or potiron). It will definitly look great with jeans, but IMO orange also goes great with grey and black. :smile: black suit, white collared shirt, orange scarf :P, orange birkin! :girlsigh:

Congrats again NewBVfan on your H haul in Tokyo! I second many other members here: if orange and pink is what you really want, go for it! If your SA will already keep an eye for you during these two weeks, chances will be good that you'll have it waiting for you for your next trip! :yahoo:

Apart from these two colors, considering your wardrobe, I think Blue Jeans and Gris T should be good as well. I won't think GT will make you look old (I'm after a GT as well as I think it's a nice neutral and I'm far from being 40 :graucho:). I personally like Soleil as well as I love bright colors. However, depending on your style, you may find the contrast between yellow and pink a bit too much. In addition, Parchemin may be a nice neutral for your wardrobe as well: it pretty much goes with everything and is very elegant.

Keep us posted and can't wait for the next reveal!

Yes, I have certainly learnt from my mistakes in the past. H is a little different from other designer goods. If you like the colour, you will find outfits go with your bag rather than the other way around. Just get the colour that makes you happy and she will bring you joy for years to come.

:yes:
I totally agree with this. I don't think you should settle for second best if the color doesn't really make your heart sing. And... you're in Tokyo! Land of constantly available Birkins! I'd ask the SA to do a search, perhaps around the different stores and the country. I'm sure there will be an orange out there, just for you.

Congrats again NewBVfan on your H haul in Tokyo! I second many other members here: if orange and pink is what you really want, go for it! If your SA will already keep an eye for you during these two weeks, chances will be good that you'll have it waiting for you for your next trip! :yahoo:

Apart from these two colors, considering your wardrobe, I think Blue Jeans and Gris T should be good as well. I won't think GT will make you look old (I'm after a GT as well as I think it's a nice neutral and I'm far from being 40 :graucho:). I personally like Soleil as well as I love bright colors. However, depending on your style, you may find the contrast between yellow and pink a bit too much. In addition, Parchemin may be a nice neutral for your wardrobe as well: it pretty much goes with everything and is very elegant.

Keep us posted and can't wait for the next reveal!

Hi - If you have been following my other thread you would see my GT Kelly which I got on Thursday - its not a Birkin but may help (clemence 32 souple GT). As you can see there is a thin black line on the handle seam bit which stands out too.

Attachments

• my kelly.jpg
    my kelly.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 49
i think if orange makes your heart sing you should go for that.

based on your wardrobe i think that gris T, blue jean and etoupe would be nice additions also AFTER you get the orange =)

Thanks so much. I do agree with you!!

At the same time, I'm also greedy. I'm alreadying thinking about my next birkin and the next one and the next one.... hahahhaa

For now, I can only add one more and really have to think hard what color I should get first. Then I'll be on a long ban...