Birkin 30 color help!!

Oh, I was also told that orange birkin ONLY comes in clemence leather nowadays. The more senior SA said it used to come in togo but not anymore. Do you guys know if it's true??

Thanks all,

Actually I wanted to see a Gris T birkin but the SAs told me it'll make me look older (as it is a more conservative color). The SA who helped me said I should get it when I'm close to 40. Now I'm kicking myself for not trying it on. So I wonder if GT would be a good color.

Do you agree w/ the SAs or do you think it is good for any age?

I'm sorry, but I totally disagree with that opinion. I've seen a 35 cm GT birkin irl and I would have got it if it was a 30 cm (I'm not 40 yet). I know the your SA means well, but only you would know what's right for you or not. ;)

I actually like blue jean more than ciel cuz ciel is too "pale" for me. The SA said these colors don't go w/ pink or purple as much as soleil (?) so I didn't get it. I dunno, should I?

Decisions decisions decisions...
i would think pink and blue go better together?!?! i think pink and yellow would be too contrasting? personally at least. i'm the opposite, i wear a lot of blues, so i like it mix it up with pink bags. :smile:

go for a blue, i'm biased (i love blues!) but i really do think it's a versatile color. btw i'm in my early 20s and i have an etoupe birkin and i definitely don't think you should wait for your 40s for gris t! :sunnies

There's actually a soleil B 30 but I didn't take it because I prefer orange to yellow. Definitely it'll my be second choice though.

My SA was super honest. She told me if I don't really love the color, I should not get it cuz it's not cheap stuff.

Next time I go, I'll def. consider soleil though, if there's still no orange.
I strongly think you should wait for Orange. First of all, you sound like you love orange, and I LOVEEEEE orange as well. It is truely STUNNING COLOR!!! SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! I love orange with both gold and palladium HW, but orange with GH is beyond gorgeous! Just speechless!!!!

I think next time you're at the H store, wear one of your favorite pink or purple tops to see if the color goes well with it. Any color will go well with black and grey, but the pinks and purples are harder to match unless you see things in person, especially with bright colors like orange, soleil, blue jean.

Oh, I was also told that orange birkin ONLY comes in clemence leather nowadays. The more senior SA said it used to come in togo but not anymore. Do you guys know if it's true??

Based on what my SA told me recently, orange is still available in togo. I found this out when I was considering other colors if I don't ever get my RG.

I would wait for the orange. If this colour makes your heart sings, it doesn't matter how many other birkins you have, you will not stop thinking orange until she's in your hands.

Good luck!

There's actually a soleil B 30 but I didn't take it because I prefer orange to yellow. Definitely it'll my be second choice though.

My SA was super honest. She told me if I don't really love the color, I should not get it cuz it's not cheap stuff.

Next time I go, I'll def. consider soleil though, if there's still no orange.

I love this honesty.

:flowers:^ Thanks so much, S.

Yes, I have certainly learnt from my mistakes in the past. H is a little different from other designer goods. If you like the colour, you will find outfits go with your bag rather than the other way around. Just get the colour that makes you happy and she will bring you joy for years to come.