Birkin 25cm in Green

I love olive! It will be my next order. And NinjaSue has a couple of 25s that look terrific on her (although she is a tad shorter than you). Go for it!

How difficult is it to find the 25cm size in the US? Um, specifically in fuschia chevre? I understand that size is popular in Asia, but alas, I am in the US where big bags reign! r2d2ob1, vert olive sounds gorgeous not just for evenings but for everyday use; if you get one you must post pics for me to drool over!

Thanks for all the emails. I saw one on a lady in Argentina about 2 years ago and then made a beeline to the store - they had the black without the waiting list but I think my heart got set on the olive. My husband knows somebody who has promised to get it from Paris. I live in Vegas and the store here is too snooty. I hope I can get it from Paris. Any suggestions on the leather?

Thinking of getting the 25cm birkin in green - any opinions. I am 5ft 2in and thought this would be a nice bag that I could even take it out for dinners.

I have one in vert anis togo and it is a wonderful bag for evening. I have used it during the day as well. Just need to pare down what you are carrying.

Well, probably slim to none but it can't hurt to call and ask! Where are you located? If you're roughly in the area I am sure they would be happy to be on the lookout for one for you if they don't have it. The only 25 I have noticed at Wall St recently was white swift, but Madison Ave had a gold 25cm Birkin last week (can't remember the leather).
So I guess what I'm saying is that 25s are out there to be had! :tup:

Thanks, Cynthia! Unfortunately, I live far away from Wall Street...as in Texas. And no I never make it to Houston or Dallas. The closest I get to H is in Vegas where I understand they put out a 25cm Birkin the week after I visited. Thanks for the encouragement; I will call the Wall Street store just in case that fuschia chevre is still there...