Bird flew in the house...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anyone here superstitious?? About four weeks ago a crow was dead on the front lawn, it's beak was stuck into the ground I had a really hard time trying to gather it up. Two and a half weeks ago my husband uncle died in a car crash in Egypt killing him instantly. Today I was sitting here on the computer and a little tiny bird flew at the door. I thought it was outside but when I got up to see about it the little bird was on the floor next to me. My best girlfriend called a little later today and told me that her husband was told he has a malignant tumor on his lung. This year has been a trial for us and I would just like to say God Bless to all of you.

2. wow how horrible!
    hope you have a better week next week.

3. omg thats terrible... i hope things will lighten up for you guys...

but in my homeland country when a bird enters your home, its good fortune..

4. I guess I should add for the younger generation here that it is an old wifes tale that when a bird flies into the house someone is about to die. For me it's gone a step passed being an old wives tale though...

5. Maybe I should move

6. I am so sorry to hear this. I hope everything gets better for you.

7. Wow, oh my gosh Chag! I hope you guys are doing better! I am sorry for everything that has happened. Sending you good vibes now. My family and I had a horrible week last week. First my sis got a bacteria in her stomach, and she had not gone to the doc it could have been worse he said-it could have killed her. Then a dog bit my hand, and I had to be in and out of the emergency room. Then on Sunday my dad, brother, and grandma were in a really horrible car accident. Now they're getting better. I hope you and yoour family have a better week.

8. That's really horrible, I hope things get better for you.

9. Wow, that is so horrible! I hope things get better!

10. Huggss:heart: hope all is well with you and yours soon too

11. So sorry to hear this. I hope the rest of the year is better for you!

12. ...oh, so sorry to hear that...On my wedding morning, I went out to get the paper and there was a beautiful grey dove, dead on my sidewalk with it's wings spread out. Lemme tell you, I still can't get that vision out of my head but that was 12 years ago, so I hope that meant nothing! Here's to a better year to you and your family!

13. Chag, I had a bird fly into my house and that same day I had bad luck, I got my property tax bill. Since we both live in CA I think you get what I mean. I hope things smooth out for you.

14. :yucky: how horrible!

15. I am so sorry to hear about your husbands passing. My thoughts and deepest sympathy to you and your family.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice