Birch Run-Howell - West Branch MI Outlet seekers any updates on Zoe prices, Parkers

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
Any updates on Zoe prices, Parkers, JUliannes, Sabrinas etc?

Has anyone been lately to see which outlet has what at what price?

Thanks,

Still looking for:

Parker hippies at a good price
Black Juliane with Silver hardware
Parker small wallets style 42446

Last edited:
Haven't seen parker hippie or small wallet.

Did see 2 lavender julianne w/ silver hardware last weekend at Birch run. They were full price. Annoying since other people were seeing them for 30% off.

I wish you luck!

I'm going to be driving to middle of nowhere Il on Sunday. I'm thinking about stopping at Outlets along the way (Howell, Michigan City, Aurora). Got to do something to break up the trip right?

If I see any Parker/Julianne's I will post from my phone.

Sounds cool-- Make sure you drive carefully.

I hope you find something great. If you see the Julianne with silver hardware at a decent price, give me a shout.

What a difference almost no leather Zoes left

I saw:

• one black leather medium Zoe on the display
  • Three large pink patent Zoes in 50% off
  • the remaining Zoes - almost all signature fabrics back up to the $259/$239 ($229 ?) prices with 30% off
  • a lot of the Soho or what ever those new ones are along the back walls, don't seem too popular.
  • A couple of the zip Parkers in the loaf of bread style. I bought one in Mushroom.
  • Some of the usual wallets they have in stock seemed a bit cheaper
  • 1 IKAT Sabrina large size in gold & 1 Ikat blue in the shape that looks like a square Carly. I don't know what that was.
DD bought a hat. I bought the Parker zip in mushroom and the same one Bunny bought in the pink shoulder with the gold hardware -F13412. Like her I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it. Also bought the Parker shoulder zip. F13442 ($92.00) [I call it the loaf of bread shape] not sure about keeping that either.

There really wasn't much of interest. Bring on the chocolate Zoes.

Last edited:
I was at the Howell outlet yesterday, Monday, and they had a large patent pink zoe and large silver metallic zoe both redlined and 50% off. They had 3 or 4 small sabrinas that were, i think, 30% off. Lots of parker shoulder bags, zip tops, satchels, and a couple of E/W bags. Wallets and other accessories inventory had something left to be desired.