Bioderma Atoderm

lara0112

O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
I have extremely dry skin, and had been searching for a good face cream forever. I have tried everything, from Clinique to Chanel to Estee Lauder, to no names, except Cream de la Mer (can't stomach the expense).

well, at some point I went to a local pharmacy and the pharmacist recommended Bioderma Atoderm (French dermatological lab). It comes in a huge bottle, I guess it is also a body lotion and I was very very sceptical. Bought it 'cause I was desperate and it is only about $28 per bottle (20 Euro).

I have never had such skin in my life. the dark spots are all gone, my lines have eased up, come winter or summer (very dry here) my skin is perfect. I have converted everyone, my mum has given up her beloved shiseido, and I even use it on my kids after the shower. if you are in a desperate state like I was, give it a try!

Elle Lu

Oct 25, 2011
North Carolina
lara0112, Can you tell me the exact name of the Bioderma Atoderm? There are several different types. I also have very dry skin and have been looking for a good lotion. Thanks!