Billion Dollar Babes

pursemama

Pursaholic
Jan 17, 2006
California
I'm going to the San Francisco event in April, it sounds fun. This will be my first time...hopes it's not a waste of time. I going to be optimistic about it, since a couple of friends are coming along!

shu

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
I might check out the London one on the 18th. It's going to be my first time too. I want to go to one in the US though since there are so many more brands represented.

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
I haven't been to one but it sounds wonderful. Memberships are super cheap for what you get.

Mariah

Dec 24, 2005
wickedassin said:
Everyone report back afterwards! I'm curious too!
i'd like to know, too! i've never heard about this but it seems really cool. too bad they're no where near me

Accessory Obsessory

VENI VIDI VISA
Mar 9, 2006
I went to the last one in London and I'm going to the next one also. Although not alot of handbags, there was enough clothes to accessorize a few handbags;)
It's fun, enjoy! But go early or buy a membership. I stood in line for almost 2 hours last time.

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
abeautyfulsentiment.blogspot.com
i've gone to the NY one a few times.......the selection is great but they don't have the best prices.......also i noticed that up until the last time i went the dressing rooms were free but now it says if ur not a VIP (as in if you don't pay for membership) then you have to pay a fee.....