Billion Dollar Babes

1. Hi ladies!! I'm a long time lurker - this is my second post. Blah Blah Blah. :smile:

Have any of you attended any of the BDB (Billion Dollar Babes) sales in LA, NY, SF or Chicago?!

I've gone to a few sample sales, but this was my first Billion Dollar Babes sale. I had a good time, didn't spend a lot (phew!) but will definitely be back.

I'm just mad at myself, I had my had on this BEAUTIFUL Goldenbleu Jordan bag in Black. I was carrying it around and prepared to by (at the sale $265 - normally $515). I was in the dressing room, trying on some pants. Hung the bag on a rack. Went to check my pants in a mirror, came back and My Jordan was gone!!!! :sad:

2. oh how sad! =(
    ive been to the BDB sales in SF two times and came home with NOTHING! i cannot believe it...

3. You really have to go to the pre-sale. It's soooo worth the VIP. Me and my mom bought a few goldenbleu bags, including a Jordan in this gorgeous banana yellow color.

4. Did anyone go to the pre-sale yesterday? Was suppose to go today, but didn't get up early enough...just wondering if it's worth going to today...thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice