Bill & Giuliana New Season

or maybe, as my Grandmother used to tell me "the Lord didn't bless all women with the ability to bear children. That doesn't mean they can't be mothers though".

Verdict is still out on Rachel Zoe, since we've not heard solid confirmation her or her publicist, only 'close friends'. Jessica Alba is nowhere near as skinny as Rachel, Nicole or Juiliana. I think Nicole wised up, got off drugs and just took care of herself in order to bear children.

And they are all (excep RZ and unconfirmed) in their early twenties so they have younger eggs and better chances of conceiving. Juliana is much older. Late 30s so her chances are much different.

I watch the show but something is kind of off about it for me. They seem like a cute couple but I have a feeling they won't last (and they have no prenup!). They both seem a bit consumed with their respective careers and I can't imagine how they expect to raise a family, in the future, without choosing either LA or Chicago.

And I try to feel sympathetic towards Giuliana for her pregnancy issues but it's hard for me to do so. I know doctors are probably doing the best they can to help but, in all seriousness, gaining 5 pounds isn't going to help. I'm sure she has the financial means to buy a gown as opposed to remaining thin to fit sample sizes - when she said that on her show I wanted to scream.

And writing a book so early in their marriage? Odd. I think this couple is concerned with one thing, money. At the end of the day, money doesn't buy your happiness.

They talked about all this on Wendy W.

I agree about the 'how do they expect to raise a family being rapted into their own OLD respective lives".

I watch the show but something is kind of off about it for me. They seem like a cute couple but I have a feeling they won't last (and they have no prenup!). They both seem a bit consumed with their respective careers and I can't imagine how they expect to raise a family, in the future, without choosing either LA or Chicago.

And I try to feel sympathetic towards Giuliana for her pregnancy issues but it's hard for me to do so. I know doctors are probably doing the best they can to help but, in all seriousness, gaining 5 pounds isn't going to help. I'm sure she has the financial means to buy a gown as opposed to remaining thin to fit sample sizes - when she said that on her show I wanted to scream.

And writing a book so early in their marriage? Odd. I think this couple is concerned with one thing, money. At the end of the day, money doesn't buy your happiness.

She is going to have to think of the child she is carrying, and not about herself she can always eat healthy and if need be she can do like all of us and diet back to her idea weight after the baby is born. They don"t realize how much a child changes a life.She is going to get a rude awaking

if they have a hard time conceiving and carrying to full term, why don't they use a surrogate? and how do they plan to raise a family when they're splitting their time between chicago and LA?

either way. Older eggs, than Alba and Richie.

now that is a serious issue for women that want to conceive when they're older.
we hear all the time, "oh look at this actress or that person...they conceived later in life and had a healthy baby."

well, yes, it does happen but sadly we don't hear or talk about those women that really struggle to conceive.

guilianna said it perfectly, "you spend so much of your single life protecting yourself from an unwanted pregnancy but when you want it to happen, it just doesn't."

i am paraphrasing of course but you get the idea.

I think that she begrudgingly gained the 5 lb. There is no guarantee that gaining 15 lb would make the difference, but there is definitely a chance it could.

She did. And then she was like, 'See, gaining weight didn't even help!' ;).

If her doctor is encouraging her to gain weight to conceive and then carry a baby to term, she should do it, even if WE don't think she looks overly skinny. I would trust the guy with the M.D. if I were her.

another thing I wish that could be addressed is OLD SPERM...Yes, Rancic's sperm can get rancid....He has more that he's pumping out at once (compared to her 1 egg a month), but yes science is starting to see that as men get older their OLD SPERM can contribute to infertility and birth defect issues. Let's not put it all on the woman.

bolded: So true.

now that is a serious issue for women that want to conceive when they're older.
we hear all the time, "oh look at this actress or that person...they conceived later in life and had a healthy baby."

well, yes, it does happen but sadly we don't hear or talk about those women that really struggle to conceive.

guilianna said it perfectly, "you spend so much of your single life protecting yourself from an unwanted pregnancy but when you want it to happen, it just doesn't."

i am paraphrasing of course but you get the idea.