Bikini waxing...what do you do about regrowth?? Wax or shave???

Jun 24, 2008
Los Angeles
Hi ladies...ok, so I didn't really want to post this question (I was hoping to just find info when I did a search! :smile: Since I didn't I'm asking...what do you think is best?? Shaving or brazilian?? With shaving, I feel like it's never quite completely smooth, plus I can't do it everyday or it gets wayyy too irritated. BUT..with waxing I only get the first 5 or so days or smoothness and then you have to wait it out the rest of the month until it gets long enough to wax again....what to do??? I just want it to be smooth all the time without irritation!! Any of you ladies have a solution you've come up with??? Thanks girls!

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Orange County
facebook.com
I just keep waxing, your hair should grow in less and less each time you go. I'm lucky to not have much hair down there to begin with, so I wax maybe every 6 weeks or so.

Jahpson

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
The Playground
I do brazillian. are you exfoliating? or is the roughness from new hair growth?

you can trim the hairs a little between waxes. Shaving is a hell no for me, especially in that area

HuntJumpSC

Carolina Girl
O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
Coastal SC
Another vote for Magic Shave! I did it last night for the second time and love love love it! Especially now that my baby bump doesn't let me see down there to shave, it's soooo easy! I got the aloe kind, took me a total of 15 minutes start to finish and voila~ no bumps, no burn, just smooth!

LV Luvr

O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
If you wax and then shave a week or so later it's pointless. Just let it gro and eventually the hairs will come back less coarse and more sparse.