Bikini Colors...

Dec 26, 2006
I'm torn!

Im looking to get a really cute Maya Bikini... just can't decide on the color...

My hair is really dark brown and my skin is light, slightly freckly.. but I can hold a killer tan after tanning for a few days...

Which color?

Violet purple or Sunshine yellow?

I go for the purple cause it looks good on both light and tanned skin. Yellow will only look good on tanned skin. Plus I always worry that lighter colored bikinis are see through - but maybe that's just me! :shame:

Still can't decide...need more advice.. please...

this is months after the fact, so i don't know if you still need the advice or already bought it....

but i actually own both suits. and i LOVE my purple one. i can get light if i don't see the sun for a while, but can definitely get a fierce tan. and i have dark brown/highlighted hair.

i never owned purple clothing before, but when i saw this on vanessa minillo, i just had to get it... and it is the most gorgeous, rich shade of purple that is so flattering on both light and darker skin tones. the color just pops!

the yellow is a pale, lemon yellow, and it is nice on my tanned skin, but i don't think this is something i would wear if i wasn't tan.

hope that helps!