Bijoux chain vs Leather chain?

oh keep it...Chanel might not have the same 07 bijoux chain again. im dying to have one. it's so pretty with the white flap. u can get the black later on and that would look perfect with the classic chain. but keep that white..if you don't want it you can give to me. hehehehehe just kidding.

i was curious by what you wrote about this particular bag having the 07 bijoux chain. do you mean that this isn't a part of their regular line and made continously? that kind of changes the situation if i know that i have a "unique" style...

i'm going to play around with the bag and see how i feel. thanks to the person who said that the white leather strap can kind of get dirty. i can see that happening. at least having a black bag with leather straps would hide the dirt, lol.

i'm leaning toward keeping it i think. if i showed my DH the bag he would like the newer chain. he's like a bird, he likes anything shiny!

thanks for everyone's input. i will post some pics this am...

keep the white first cause it's a real beauty and seconldly as Fers said it may be not released again at least not this season while I find the 2008 new chains quite thin too ...
You can always get a bag with the classic interwoven later but I'd suggest in darker colours -I have it in white lambskin but I get very anxious every time I use it and try to touch it as little as possible /or wear it on my shoulder mostly.

I don't really think the bijoux chain is trendy... I think maybe more "edgy" is the right word while still being a classic. I like them both and I feel that they are just two different looks. I think I tend to prefer the classic for myself with most bags but I don't dislike either of them whatsoever.

when i got my flap i was looking all over for the bijoux chain! it really gives an edge to the bag's look, i love it! you're so lucky to have found one, methinks.

I love the bijoux chain as well. I think the white flap looks better with the bijoux chain versus the leather. Maybe next time you get a flap get the traditional chain to mix it up, but I say keep what you have.