Biggest Regrets?

Stacee

Dec 17, 2009
Just a curiosity thread.

I passed up a large bronze Maggie at the outlet and haven't stopped kicking myself for it. What do you guys kick yourself for passing up?

i dont think i regret passing any up as much as returning some bags in the past. when i know a bag has hit the outlet and will be hard to get i hunt it down and hold on to it and use it or let it go lol. but some i have regretfully returned are legacy leigh in rose,miranda satchel in bordeaux,and teal lindsay.

I had a magenta Julianne that I let go...it kills me every time I think about it. But I'm patiently waiting a chance to get another one. I was so short sighted and it chaps me every time I think about it--breaks my heart, really.

Even though I'm a madison nut, and I have 14 sabrinas, I still regret putting back the cranberrry large sabrina (cause I thought it was too similar to my cherry). I've been hunting for it again ever since.

I had the pink Op Art Parker shoulder bag and the stitching came lose on the side. I took it to be repaired but they let me exchange on the spot. Being the instant gratification seeker that I am, I let my favorite bag go. I miss it. =(

i regret not getting the large purple textured audrey when my outlet had like 10 of them and no one touched them-but i couldn't get it because i got the textured metallic claire- boy do i regret it because i returned the claire and would've gotten good use out of the audrey :sad:

I had a pink poppy leather spotlight in my hands at the outlet and decided to get something else instead and every since I kinda can't stop thinking I made a mistake and should of gotten it! I really hate that feeling. I should just get stuff I like bring it home and then decide :sad:

maybe when i went to dawsonville last weekend, they had one gray peyton, the FP one, but i thought she was to big and heavy for me.......but i still think about her....

I regret that I have seen the Francine on sale. I don't need to spend that much money. I mean it wasn't expensive but I have other purchases coming up.
I regret that there's other inlaid Peyton coming soon. Because I need to have it. I regret that I think I need a kristin hobo too. Gosh! Too many regrets, isn't it?