Biggest Regrets?

maybe when i went to dawsonville last weekend, they had one gray peyton, the FP one, but i thought she was to big and heavy for me.......but i still think about her....

I was the same way with the red peyton this summer. then I saw it on a petite lady and thought well that tiny thing can pull it off my big ole butt can!
So when I saw the gray patent FP one a couple of weeks ago I snatched her up! Go get her if you can crystal-d. You're little but you can handle that mighty bag!

The tartan plaid poppy glam tote. I kept waiting and waiting, and then they were gone! I ended up getting the silver instead, but I still lust after that tartan!!

I had a magenta Julianne that I let go...it kills me every time I think about it. But I'm patiently waiting a chance to get another one. I was so short sighted and it chaps me every time I think about it--breaks my heart, really.

I had a magenta Sabrina that I got rid of so I feel your pain. I didn't think I used it enough, but I sure wish I had kept it! Maybe the pink patent Alex could replace her :graucho:

My regret is buying and returning a burnt orange Ergo leather satchel (with the kisslock closure) that I found on clearance for $150 at Dillard's about a year or so ago. One day went by and I ran back to get her and of course it was already gone! Shortly thereafter I saw a lady carrying one (mine???) and I was crushed... I still want one. :crybaby:

I regret not buying Coach bags sooner, and once I did - not finding this site earlier. I am catching up though, and now have 6. I can't wait to make my first trip to an outlet, found one in Edinburg, IN...just 1 1/2 hours away.

There are a couple of bags I bought & have never used, but cannot return. And there are a few I passed up. Some of the Zoes -- returned for the Maggies.

I'm sorry I didn't buy the Periwinkle Maggie for myself when I had the chance (bought one for DD).

My biggest regret was not buying the Pink tartan poppy's in every style they came in!! I love the print, and only got a glam tote in it. I also regret not buying the wristlet.

I so regret returning my green Hayden and Libertie sandals! I should have at least kept one pair in green. The eBay prices are a bitter pill to swallow for me given the dept. store markdown on the sandals :sad:

Last edited:
I regret not going to the outlet the months of November and December. The Sales Associate keeps telling me "That's when we had the Camel Patent Leather Sabrina".
I could kick myself for this.

I regret not buying the one and only eggplant Brooke wristlet at the outlet. I thought the purple was too trendy and decided not to get her. When I later realized I had to have her because the eggplant is TDF, of course she was gone. At least I have my quartz BCRF Brooke wristlet as a consolation prize :smile: I LOVE this wristlet and would love to find the matching BCRF bag at the outlet one day.