biggest regret

raemay

May 20, 2008
I was in nordstroms and I saw a gorgeous bag, that I fell in love with, the tag said rebecca minkoff and me being so unaware, had no idea of the designer. Needless to say I didnt pick it up. It was $180 dollars. I did some research and low and behold, this is a convented designer. I went back to pick it up, and it was gone, I pretty sure it was a morning after bag. I am sooo sad.

I would die if I saw a MAM or MAB at that price!!

As long as it wasn't a color I found hideous, I would grab that thing and run to the register!

I have only been to the NR near King of Prussia and have never seen RM there : (

Nothing to do with RM but I found a pair of CL at Off Fifth for 100 dlls, they were too big for me but then I regreted not buying them, I KNOW I could've gotten enough money to buy a pair that would fit me by selling them.. :sad:

Wow, only $180. To me, that is cheap for any bag Rebecca Minkoff or not. I will say though that if I dont know the designer, I will not buy it. I wish I lived closer to a Nordstrom rack.. closest one is about 4 hours.

They always make it hard with designer clothes too at that store. You better buy it if you want it, but its all sales final, so you could really make an expensive mistake that you cant back out of!

You will have another chance to get a great deal on an RM, Im sure of it. Dont let it bug you.