Biggest Regret ???

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies - I was just wondering - which bag have you ever passed on - and then regretted not getting - or sold and regret selling?

And did you end up getting later or not?

2. Oh, the 05 bleu nuit for me... there is a little bleu nuit hole inside me that might never be filled LOL

And an 05 choco paddy that was so gorgeous. I don't think I wil ever get one, as I'm not huge on dark brown, but this particular one had the most beautiful leather on it - so smooshy with lots of wrinkles - but I hesitated and it was gone. I will always regret not getting that particular one - it's not so much the colour I love (hence I'm not on a search for one) - it was just that bag...

3. Chocolate Python:love: on ebay recently. Thought it was doggy. But turned out to be authentic:crybaby: I don't think one will ever turn up again at the right price.

4. pewter betty
    craie loaf.

i saw that python and thought it was fake!!!

5. My biggest regret is not buying a Paddy when they first came out years ago. I thought they would be a one year wonder, but they're still going strong and I could have enjoyed it for all these years and more!

6. My biggest regret, and I dont think i will ever get over it, was not getting a gorgeous small fox betty from a fellow tPFer...

i could have afforded it, but didnt introduce my highest bid for some reason and was overbid in the last thirty seconds of the auction...

I subsequently purchased a medium choco betty at a very good price which is the love of my life (after my children, of course!), but i still kick myself for not having won the fox betty...

7. Wow, I don't have any? I almost echo minimouse but the standard Paddy doesn't look good on me. So in a way I'm glad the first Paddy was beyond my 'presumed' budget. My regret is not knowing about this website a year earlier!!!

8. I wish I had bought a Iris studded wallet from e bay a couple of years ago I have never seen another one since

9. My most recent regret is letting a patent quilted bay pass me by!!! I keep kicking myself about that one:lecture:!

10. I wish I'd bought more leathergood items from A/W '02 (specifically, clutches and wallets) and also, a black sweatshirt dress with blush flowers and an anchor pendant from A/W '03 - '04. :smile:

11. My biggest regret and I am still having nightmares about it, is a red patent leather Betty I let go because I wasn't home to bid.:crybaby:

12. I have been racking my old lady brain and I cannot come up with one single regret? Oh wait - although I have a silver python Silverado there was a larger hobo version that was spectacular on sale last year at both Bergdorf's and Neiman's websites. It popped up briefly and I thought I had it but it was gone - woosh - and I was so sad. A couple months ago someone brought it up in a post and LYM inserted a picture and oh my GOSG! - There it was again filling me with regrets. Still - I do have a form of it but I think the larger bag would be more dramatic. Maybe I will look for it on ebay! Ya never know!!!

13. Almost my chocolate Mini Paddy. I ordered it and sent it back due to hardware issues. I decided to order a Moka quilted bay with the refund. And don't get me wrong I love my bay (use it loads) but I kept thinking about the mini paddy. Everytime I saw a mini on here I felt abit queasy, so I reordered it (and after sending another one back due to weird leather colour differences) I got my mini. I love her and so glad I didn't pass as its an 06 colour.

14. a navy blue mini paddy on ebay a few days ago!!
    im on a ban and i saw this little cutey and it was only on £105 so i thought il bid £150 reluctantly then i was the highest bidder until like 5 seconds to go and i got out bid by £5!!!
    if only i had bid a bit more!!!

15. I'm so sorry I brought up bad feelings! :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice