Biggest pet peeve?

1. People who can't spell (like mentioned earlier). I have a really big problem with it. It breaks my concentration and I think they're uneducated.

2. People who touch my laptop screen. I hate it! It drives me up the wall!

3. People who sit on my CLEAN bed with their dirty sit-on-the-floor pants before I have a chance to put a coverlet on.

4. People who kick or otherwise push my chair either at the movies or on a plane.

5. People who don't flush the toilet!!!

shu said:
4. People who kick or otherwise push my chair either at the movies or on a plane.

quote]

Yeah I forgot about the planes ... After I finished my meal I wanted to lean back and sleep on this long trans-atlantic flight. I pushed my chair back slowly and the guy behind me didn't like it. So for the next 9 hours, everytime he and his wife went to the bathroom, they deliberately pushed my chair back to the upright position!!! Can you imagine the whipblash I got? I was so furious!

TravelBug said:
- Kids skate on their heelies inside a store or a crowded place

ooh i HATE this. they're just buzzing around, expecting people to get out of their way. and they're always about 8 or 9 with the most atrocious attitudes. my kid would get smacked. you know, if i had them.

actually, now that i think about it kids in public places in general REALLY bother me. horrible attitudes, screaming, whining, argh. i know its a parent pet peeve when people (especially those without children) judge little one's behavior but i've found those are usually the parents with the awful offspring. whatever happened to the good old fashioned take them to the car and go home? seriously. i was always so scared in restaurants, malls, etc because i knew that if we had to go home before my parents were ready...well, it just wouldn't be pretty. :smile:

</rant>

JJ'S MAMA said:
I hate RUDE people. I cannot tell you how many times I have held the door for someone who couldn't be bothered to say a simple thank you-I feel like ramming it in their faces when that happens:rant:
I also hate it when people see me struggling with a baby and a stroller and a toddler (HELLO NOT AN EASY TASK) and just walk right by me without holding the door or better yet lets the door close in my face:mad:
I have lots more, but those are at the top of my list right now.

ME TOO! For those people that are so ungrateful when I happen to hold the door for them, I just scream out "You're welcome!" at the top of my lungs. And it's so funny because they'll squeal out "thank you" suddenly.
I have the same exact problem with people not holding the door for me while I'm struggling with my double side-by-side stoller too! :yes:

Sick4Marc said:
I guess my biggest peeve is when people wear open-toed shoes that are obviously too small, so that their ugly toes hang out over the tip/edge of the shoe. You know what I mean? Geez, get the proper size already! Even worse are those flip flop wearers who push their feet forward and curl their toes around the front of the flop. Just gross. Since Spring has sprung, this will soon become a common visual menace all over the place around here...I cant wait.:hrmm:

I couldn't agree with you more!!! Another top one on my list are people that can never admit when they are wrong and always have the answers to everything, they are Know It Alls. (I have nicknamed these types KIA's)

I hate when people borrow my things and use them carelessly. Actually, I just hate people borrowing/using my things period. I'm a selfish little b*tch, LOL.

BooYah said:
ME TOO! For those people that are so ungrateful when I happen to hold the door for them, I just scream out "You're welcome!" at the top of my lungs. And it's so funny because they'll squeal out "thank you" suddenly.
I have the same exact problem with people not holding the door for me while I'm struggling with my double side-by-side stoller too! :yes:

Same here!!! Once I held the door open for a woman pushing a stroller and she just walked right by like I was her bodyguard so I said 'You are welcome' and she turned around and looked at me like 'what's wrong with you?'. She must have thought I was crazy talking to myself. :roflmfao: Now that I think about it, it was very funny because I don't think she got it.

sarahcantiik said:
My pet peeves:

*Ppl who burps loudly in public. They should be spank *insert spanking icon*!!

*Ppl who eat with their mouths open and making that yapping sound..

*Ppl who fart in public! They should be put in jail!

*Ppl who spit everywhere. Yikes!

*Ppl who scratch their genitalia in public! :mad: Trust me, I've seen LOTSA these weirdoes..

I can go on and on and on, but I'll spare you guys from it! :lol:

Eww, those are all disgusting! I don't witness much of the farting thankfully. But I see spitting quite often...it's so gross :sick:

I hate hate hate it when people touch my stuff. HATE IT. knuckle cracking or any other body bone cracking completley grosses me out. It sends chills through my entire body. Ewwwwww

Ok...sounding weird here but:

I'm in a High School enviorment and people usually have a backpack...but sometimes they carry a handbag as well..*this to me is the most annnnnnoying thing in the world!!! And the worst is the Huge Backpack on your back and a BIG Fake Deauville in your hands...(I know see this person everyday walking around)

It kills me..