Biggest pet peeve?

I absolutely HATE HATE HATE when people go into a public restroom stall and talk on their cell phone !

When I was an office worker this was done all the time in my old office building. It made me crazy ! Can you imagine being the person on the other line ????? AAAGGHHHH!:yucky:

I've got so many it's not even funny....When I'm in a hurry and I'm stuck behind a group of people who walks very slow in a narrow hallway. When I'm walking with friends and they walk slower than me. When I'm behind someone on a highway and they cut me off. This person I work with asks a question when they already know the answer.

I HATE when I'm on the phone & someone interrupts my conversation. My dh is awful about this! I also hate when my dh (and now my 5 year old) try to carry on a conversation from another room by yelling! Oh....and I hate when I'm grocery shopping and people block the aisles with their carts!

I dislike people who assume without knowing any or all of the facts. Those people can assume to find my foot way up their :censor: ss.

I dislike two-faced people who talk behind your back and yet smile in front of your face. Please remove the knife from my back before I place it where my foot is (see above).

I dislike people with a holier-than-thou attitude. That kind of attitude usually invites a fist, a foot, and sometimes a bullet. And it would be deserved. :smile:

i have way too many, especially for having the reputation of a fairly easy going person. :smile:

i hateHATE the word ain't. also, people who confuse you're/your, there/their/they're, its/it's etc. people who brag about never reading books, or are proud of the fact that they're "thug *****es" and can "roll" or "ride tha best" whatever. being illiterate is not cool.

also people who walk slow. irgh.

I hate RUDE people. I cannot tell you how many times I have held the door for someone who couldn't be bothered to say a simple thank you-I feel like ramming it in their faces when that happens:rant:
I also hate it when people see me struggling with a baby and a stroller and a toddler (HELLO NOT AN EASY TASK) and just walk right by me without holding the door or better yet lets the door close in my face:mad:
I have lots more, but those are at the top of my list right now.

I get so angry when I give way to someone in their car, and they don't say thank you. Just a wave of the hand, or even a nod will do me, but I can't stand it if nothing is offered.( I have leant out of the window in the past, and shouted ' Thank you to you too!)
Also, I hate it when people comment on the size of my car in this situation, as if I am commiting a crime by driving a large car. ( I have three kids, and a puppy, and drive a LandRover)

guccigoo said:
people making assumptions about me when they do not even know me....or make assumptions about other people and want to discuss with me......I just hate that.....I hate judging people or making assumptions - not my nature......not cool at all.....
You just read my mind. This is my #1 pet peever although I understand it's almost unavoidable to assume things. I try really hard not to and can proudly say that among all my friends, I'm the most unassuming one. ;)

People who pop or crack their gum or chew with their mouths open. The sound drives me straight up the wall - especially at the movies. Also, it looks so cheap and low class.

When people are rude to those in the service industry. Waitstaff, SA's or whatnot. There is no reason for it and they look so silly acting that way.
Also Selfishness, Snobbery

I have plenty of them, but I hate hate HATE when people use my things, especially my COMPUTER without asking. That would drive me nuts! one of the reason I have my pc in my bedroom :biggrin:

nextnewface said:
I'm curious, tell me what is/are your biggest pet peeve(s)?​

I have plenty of them, but I hate hate HATE when people use my things, especially my COMPUTER without asking. Seriously, I just went to prep myself for bed and came back to find my sister's friend happily chatting away on my computer. She had logged me off from MSN, had closed my windows... I mean, SERIOUSLY, this is MY PERSONAL COMPUTER, not the family's (we all have one, my sister included, why not use hers!!!!), not YOURS!!!! :mad: I'm so pissed!​

When people have no manners, that just kills me.​

Also, I have a friend who will spend HUNDREDS of dollars (sometimes in a WEEK!) on Volcom or other similar skate brand clothes (don't get me started on that :censor:smile: BUT she is too f:censor:g CHEAP to pay for photocopies (5 sheets, that's fifty CENTS) or go to the movies.... yet she earns more money working than any of my friends, and her mom gets her whatever she wants. It's not like she can't afford it, she's just too effing greedy :mad: aand cheap uggghhhh.... I have so many stories but I think sharing them would put me in a bad state :P

So, spill the beans! What gets on your nerves the most? :P

I guess my biggest peeve is when people wear open-toed shoes that are obviously too small, so that their ugly toes hang out over the tip/edge of the shoe. You know what I mean? Geez, get the proper size already! Even worse are those flip flop wearers who push their feet forward and curl their toes around the front of the flop. Just gross. Since Spring has sprung, this will soon become a common visual menace all over the place around here...I cant wait.:hrmm:

My pet peeves:

*Ppl who burps loudly in public. They should be spank *insert spanking icon*!!

*Ppl who eat with their mouths open and making that yapping sound..

*Ppl who fart in public! They should be put in jail!

*Ppl who spit everywhere. Yikes!

*Ppl who scratch their genitalia in public! :mad: Trust me, I've seen LOTSA these weirdoes..

I can go on and on and on, but I'll spare you guys from it! :lol:

Oh this is a fun thread.

I am the Queen of Pet Peeves! :smile: No I am not high maintenance, or at least I hope my DH doesn't think so. He actually compiled a list of my pet peeves for me. He was looking at me like I was speaking a foreign language one day when I started talking about my pet peeves. You see he is a really easy going, clueless guy, and I love him for that. :heart:

OK, here is my list

- Kids skate on their heelies inside a store or a crowded place
- Men with long nails
- Men with nose hair sticking out
- Smoking
- People who keep kicking the back of my chair in movie theaters
- People who take kindness for granted
- family or friends who are cheap to others but generous to themselves, and they expect you to keep giving
- I can't stand seeing 2 people waking up in the morning, and kissing each other in movies ... hello ... it doesn't happen in real life!

And there are others that have been mentioned already.