Biggest fashion pet peeves?

OMG!!! You had to get me started!!! I can tolerate just about anything and for the sake of not wanting to offend anyone, here is my number one pet peeve of the fashion world. I swear, it makes my blood boil when I see it and my kids ALWAYS have to tell me to get a grip because I go THAT ape Sh*t when I see it!!!!!!! For one, it CANNOT be the least bit comfortable. If you have to walk with your feet four feet apart just to keep your pants up, take the f'ing things off!!! I don't give a rats a** if you are wearing cool boxers! Nor do I want to see them! For the love of GOD! This trend started in PRISON because the inmates were not allowed to have belts. Somebody STOP them. Please!! Before I do something that lands ME in prison :cursing:

30baggy600.1.jpg

You look like an a-hole and you KNOW IT!!!!!!

People who wear something bad patterned clothing and think it makes them more exciting looking...I hate those TACKY patterns that they sell at those really cheap clothing places...while forever 21 has a FEW cute items if you look really hard, most of it is gross.

I knew I would be back to post another....

Any girls under the age of 18 (or over, but, they can make that call) that walk around with "Juicy" across their as* is just asking for trouble. I have two daughters who begged for those and I told them that the only way they could buy/wear them is if I could buy/wear a pair that had "dried up" across the as*. They never asked me again. I have very good friends who would say, "it's just a name brand, it's not a big deal". Ummm, yeah? What if the name brand was "come f me"?? What then? Would that be ok? That's all, I'm done...

I knew I would be back to post another....

Any girls under the age of 18 (or over, but, they can make that call) that walk around with "Juicy" across their as* is just asking for trouble. I have two daughters who begged for those and I told them that the only way they could buy/wear them is if I could buy/wear a pair that had "dried up" across the as*. They never asked me again. I have very good friends who would say, "it's just a name brand, it's not a big deal". Ummm, yeah? What if the name brand was "come f me"?? What then? Would that be ok? That's all, I'm done...

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

OMG!!! You had to get me started!!! I can tolerate just about anything and for the sake of not wanting to offend anyone, here is my number one pet peeve of the fashion world. I swear, it makes my blood boil when I see it and my kids ALWAYS have to tell me to get a grip because I go THAT ape Sh*t when I see it!!!!!!! For one, it CANNOT be the least bit comfortable. If you have to walk with your feet four feet apart just to keep your pants up, take the f'ing things off!!! I don't give a rats a** if you are wearing cool boxers! Nor do I want to see them! For the love of GOD! This trend started in PRISON because the inmates were not allowed to have belts. Somebody STOP them. Please!! Before I do something that lands ME in prison :cursing:

30baggy600.1.jpg

You look like an a-hole and you KNOW IT!!!!!!

I don't know why but your post has me laughing like a nutter. And I may not stop for a while..too funny and accurate!

Ok I am going to pick on women in my age band: 38-46.
~ladies, no matter what you think, hot pink Juicy tracksuits are not cute on you anymore. Wear them at home when you are watching TV, that's fine, but do not leave the house wearing them
~No one wants to see sun damaged cleavage. No one.
~No part of your abdoman should be showing if you have ventured past your front door.
~Leave the Daisy Dukes to the 16 year olds. It just is not dignified. Sorry
~Nope, no scrunchies with your hair on top of your head. You look like an aging palm tree.
~Lose the visible lip liner
~No mini skirts, ever. Unless you are Tina Turner or Lena Horne
~Please do not wear t-shirts that say "I'm with the band". We are old enough to be the bands moms, give it a rest.

I am sure I have more...but later.

and I told them that the only way they could buy/wear them is if I could buy/wear a pair that had "dried up" across the as*. They never asked me again. What if the name brand was "come f me"?? What then? Would that be ok?

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! :nuts:

-Leggings under skirts
-Fanny packs (my chiropractor thinks he's going to bring it back :rolleyes:)
-Sock with sandals (like Birkenstock's)
-Girls who try to squeeze into jeans 3 sizes to small and have "muffin top"

I despise Crocs and Uggs... especially the former.
When people wear clothes that are clearly unflattering, yet they think they're being stylish or cool by stuffing themselves into it. Just gross.
When people dress inappropriately for their age (a 60 year old in a mini - I don't think so - not unless your name is Tina Turnerhaha ).
When someone has skunk hair... black hair with bright blond, thick streaks really bugs me, and looks trashy IMO.
When people dress inappropriately for the occasion, whatever it may be. That really bothers me... I mean, show a little respect, you know?
When people wear obviously see through clothing (a sheer white linen dress, for example), and put bright colored underwear on (it's called spanx, nude boyshorts, etc)... hello trashy haha! I saw this at least ten times this past week! :nuts:
When people take a theme too far... unless you're 6, wearing a Christmas sweater and matching pants is totally ridiculous and tacky.
When people wear black and brown together... I don't mind black with camel, but I really hate black paired with brown!
When people leave the house thinking socks with sandals is ever okay... clearly, they're on crack haha!
Hmm, I'm sure there's a lot more, but I'll stop there. :P :smile:

1. I hate to see women who wear jeans that are too short and then have the nerve to wear high heels with them.
2. Women who wear pants with writing on their butts.
3. People who don't take their shoes to the cobbler when the heel tip comes off. All you hear is this clacking sound when they walk.
4. I hate to see ladies who go to the mall or a store with just a bathing suit top and shorts. At least put on a shirt.
5. Women who's shorts are too short that you can see their butt cheeks.
6. I have seen so many women walking around in public with sleeping caps on. That is so tacky.
7. Bedroom shoes are meant to be worn in your house, not out in public.

I second the Crocs.
Wearing clothes with stains on them...yes, we do notice.
Just because it is dress down friday, doesn't mean you have to wear the free t-shirt the company gave away at last year's company picnic.
Pants that show your muffin top--buy bigger pants
Totally casual t-shirts with dress pants at the office. Never cute.
Cartoon shirts. You are 29, throw your mickey mouse sweatshirt away already.
I am sure I will think of more later...

Shirts with writing.
Crocs.
Knee hi socks with shorts.
Tacky Christmas sweatshirts.

attachment.php

:wtf:

Sweet Jesus!!! This photo is usually accompanied by a lengthy news letter about how FABULOUS the family is doing!! Another Peeve of mine, but, we shall save that for another thread!! One thing is for sure, the news letter will mention that the above 3 children are all on their way to an ivy leage school and their dad just got promoted to CEO - The mom just reached her goal weight and blah, blah, blah....Not a prison inmate in the bunch!

That is my #1 fashion pet peeve. Some shirt are just not made for ladies with a large chest (I know from experience). No matter how cute the shirt is, it IS NOT cute when it doesn't fit you. :shrugs: For the love of, buy a different shirt.

To preface this, I just got off work (I bartend, so I get to do a lot of peoplewatching), and we had kind of a strange wedding party in one of our banquet rooms. We do a lot of weddings, so I get to see a lot of people looking their best, but this one was really weird because almost NO ONE out of the several hundred people in attendance looked good, even though everyone had clearly tried (someone showed up in a freaking t-shirt and slacks, for crying out loud :wtf:).

So it sort of got me thinking about my biggest fashion pet peeves, and I'm curious to know if anyone else agrees or if I'm just a lunatic for letting stuff like this bug me.

1) I have no rational explanation for this, but it drives me crazy when someone's pants are too short. Unless you're wearing capris or a style that's intended to be a bit shorter, the bottom of your pants should fall almost to the ground. I can't tell you how many people I see every day wearing boot-cut jeans absolutely grates on my nerves.

2) Brown or navy with black will forever and always make me cringe. Even if it is a conscious decision, to me it just looks like someone got lazy or was in a hurry and thought no one would notice.

3) When women wear shirts that already have a clear and definite space for the breasts, but whose breasts are too large to actually fit into those spaces. If there is a seam running across the MIDDLE of your boobs, the shirt is just too small. No matter how badly you wish otherwise.

So now that I've ranted for a few minutes, I want to hear what bothers everyone else so I don't feel like such a nutcase for letting this stuff actually get to me.