Biggest Coach regrets?

Nona

Aug 23, 2007
OK, It took me over a year to admit it, but I bought a Coach bag that I really liked at the time... but now I can't stand it anymore. I paid over $350 for it brand new and carried it like 5 times. It was a Coach Hamptons Signature Embossed carryall (11620). This is a stock pic of course...

Pretty sure the only reason I bought it was because I had a 25% off coupon I felt like I had to use.
Anyone else care to admit a regret?

Attachments

• 11620.jpg
    11620.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 74
Oh... let's see... my biggest coach regrets would definitely have to be passing on the red patent and black patent Peytons. :cry: Thank God I didn't pass on the Espresso Lindsay... I was close! (it was more of a near regret, I guess) :P

The chestnut & crimson patent Zoe that were out last winter...Macy's blew them out and I didn't pick one up! Drats!

Since then, though, I've been very careful to buy the bags that I loved at the boutique.

Coach Madeline Tote. They had like, a regular size, then the Business size. I got the former, then weeks later they release like, a much smaller size. A size that would have been more suitable for my age that time. I was so upset!

My Red Patent Peyton! Actually I have a love/hate relationship with it! I do love it but not what I paid for it!!! I saw it on Coach.com first and then it finally came into the store! I actually ordered it through Nordstrom. I then went to the Coach outlet and saw it there a couple of different times for 1/2 off! I wanted to cry!!!! I don't have patience to wait!!!!

Lynne :smile:

My biggest Coach regret would definitely be the Mandy courier bag (legacy line) in plum suede. Never saw her IRL, only on the Coach website. I HAD to have her. The plum suede was TDF, but I soon found out that she wore me rather than vice versa. The hardware was so heavy, it hurt. I think we lasted a week before I relegated her to the closet. I have since palmed her off (for free, mind you) on one of the student aides at the college I work at. That was an $800 dollar bag...I didn't have the courage to tell my husband:lecture:

I have 2 LARGE Coach regrets!!!

1. NOT buying the black patent Sabrina when DH was telling me to!

2. Selling off the majority of the Legacy bags I had...and NOT re-investing back into Legacy. The one's I sold weren't for me, but I should have recycled the $$$ back into legacy instead of other Coach bags!!!

***This is maybe a 3rd, but I don't know how much I would regret it today VS a couple months after it happened. Passing on an Editorial flint suede Zoe at the outlet for 30% OFF factory price. I totally forgot they had the 10% OFF coupon that would have applied to it. I wasen't in that frame of mind though because they weren't good for the redlined!!

Honestly? Going on a buying/selling FRENZY and not putting more thought into purchases (and what I got rid of). I don't know if I can really regret it though, because I learned a lot from the whole experience and now I know which styles work for me and which ones don't.

No regrets. I returned/sold all my impulse purchases and learned what styles does not work for me. Thank God for ebay where I can buy styles that are no longer in stores.

Also, there is always a new Coach line to look forward to!

My biggest Coach regret was the Francine in Mahogany. I wanted her so bad that I even bought one from Ebay at full price. I drooled when I got her but when I started using her, she was so uncomfortable and heavy. I ended up selling it back on Ebay.... for half the price. :sad:

Mine is pretty recent.....I sold my large Plum patent Sabrina :cry: I actually was going to take the listing down when I had a message it sold...and now the only place I can get it is full price through JAX, which I can't afford :crybaby: That is a HUGE regret for me...