Big Thank You To All

Thanks tPF Chanel subforum for:
- gushing all over the pretty purses, shoes and CJ season after season
- enabling me to buy stuff I never knew I 'needed'
- burning a huge hole in my pockets
- taking a huge chunk of my waking hours (and sleep hours) to enrich my knowledge of all things Chanel.

THANKS! Lol.

Agree!!!!! I was always a Bal girl and the ladies on the Bal forum were awesome as well! I was a little intimidated coming to the Chanel forum :blush: because I had never owned a Chanel bag but had lots of Chanel skincare and makeup LOL

Anyway I have learned so much reading all the posts and the ladies on here are so much fun and I am so thankful to have found you all :heart:

Thanks to you all as well I have found "my" SA at NM who is the biggest sweetheart and have been able to track down the elusive 2014 valentine mini and amazingly people have reached out to me (a newbie!) to give me leads because I posted on the "desperately looking for" thread

Since finding the Chanel forum, my wallet is on fire!!! 3 pairs of shoes, 3 bags, a WOC and a mini wallet/card holder :whistle: I think I have a big reveal to do!!!

Thank you to all the wonderful ladies in this forum! Cannot wait to get to know everyone better :smile:

Oh, please do a reveal soon of all your goodies:biggrin:

thank you ladies!! i'm a lil shy and seldom post, but must say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you here for sharing you expertise, intel and stories. :ghi5:

i live in Asia where the stocks come in much later and much higher priced than the US or Europe; the Act II fuchsia have just popped into our local boutiques. this is the place where i am able to see what's coming up and to hear from all you lovely ladies on which colour/size you find of better usage.

none of my friends are into designer bags, so i can't share my love with them. though i seldom post, reading all your stories, and silently sharing your joy and tears do bring me much pleasure, which i am unable to share with my friends. thank you all! :dothewave:

I would like to express my thanks to all of you for sharing all the knowledge and info in this forum, it is wonderful to finally found my Chanel Bible :dothewave:

This thread is so awesome! What a great idea to say thanks to all the lovely Chanel TPFers! I definitely have a lot to thank especially those who helped to authenticate online purchases! These are the unsung heroes whose knowledge saves a lot of buyers from heartbreak and dissapoinment! Big thank you ladies! Of course to all like mind ladies who are never judgemental but instead are kind to cheer for our beautiful purchases, give opinions and even go out of the way to help others obtain their dream Chanel items! Cheers to all OP and ladies of Chanel forum! ;) :biggrin:

I've been buying designer bags for over 20 years. Mostly LV with a few Fendi and Prada thrown in. I've always loved Chanel but just recently purchased. I got a WOC, in Dec and a classic flap in Jan. and I'm hoping to add a mini soon. Since I've started reading the Chanel forum I have learned so much about the bags and really enjoy seeing everyone's reveals.
None of my friends, co-workers, or family are into bags so this is the one place I can go to be with other like-minded people. The only place I have near me that sells Chanel is one Saks and they never have much of a selection and the SA there are not very helpful. If it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't know anything about what was even available. I just wanted to give a big thank you to all of the wonderful, knowledgable, witty, and helpful ladies on this forum. It is both informative, entertaining and a welcoming place. Thank you to all.
I second your thank you, OP! I love this forum and I adore tpf - maybe too much! :smile: :smile: I always am relieved to have an online community of helpful, understanding women and men who understand my obsession with gorgeous handbags. My husband is awesome about listening to me "talk bags," but the poor guy can only take so much...lol.

:tpfrox: