Big Surprise at the LV store today!!

benswife2007

MemesTreasures
O.G.
Dec 31, 2010
So I sent my speedy 30 off for repairs last month. I got a speedy 30 ebene off ebay for a good price but there was more damage than the seller disclosed. Both handles were peeling and the glaze that kept them together was coming off. Seller and I agreed on a partial of 60 dollars and would spilt cost of repair. So I dropped it off to get both handles and two chaps replaced since those were also damaged on the bag. They told me it would be $175. So they call to say its ready. I went today to pick it up and had to wait in line to get let inside the store they were so busy. The manager greeted me and remembered me right away welcoming me back. I told him I was there for my repair and he went to get it. So I am browsing and buy a mens wallet for someone that asked me to while I am waiting since they couldn't make it to the store. So he comes back and tells me its no charge merry christmas!! Says he knows I am a big fan and sees me in all the time. I go alot but mostly to browse as most of my collection has been bought used. The only new items I have gotten from store are: eva, pomme key cles and business card holder. So I am happy to say that really made me alot happier with lv customer service :biggrin:

I go to the main boutique in the galliera mall. I usually work with jose but he can be a little brisk so I know its just his style but he might seem rude to some. The manager there is super sweet and a people pleaser. Def a perfect manager. He is tall wtih blading kinda white hair. I really like lizette too shes very sweet but she mostly does the jewelery and scarves area.

Merry Christmas!!:biggrin::santawave:

I thought this should be really free.. I actually need my Ebene Speedy handle to get replaced as well since the glaze is also peeling. I hope I'll get mine free too..:giggles: