Big sing out for Manchester LV

loopylorns

Jan 4, 2007
Just wanted to say what a great store the LV in selfridges is, visited there for the 2nd time on Sunday and as before an excellent service.

I did purchase and will get hubby to upload pic later as I had shoulder surgery Monday so can't do it myself.

But really wanted to say what a fab store it is there :biggrin:

its my local store, only ever had fab service, always get an email after every visit. Always happy to help , everytime i come home theyve always put a little something " extra" in my bag even if its only a few catalogues, extra dust bag etc.. hope you recover from surgery soon. Am sure your latest purchase will make you feel better !
cant wait for the reveal, which reminds me i havent done mine from last week yet !
hope you feel better soon x

I love the Manchester LV! I'm going to MCR for a few days next month and I'll definitely be stopping by. I'm going to have my new agenda hot stamped there, their SAs are so nice!

I have shopped in the Manchster Selfridges store a couple of times and they are lovely. Just out of interest, do they put your purchases in boxes when you buy there? Thanks x

I'm taking my mum down to Manchester for her wedding shoes and jewellery (Tiffany) at the end of the year. I'm just wondering, even though LV is in selfridges do you still get the LV packaging and also shopping bags?

I'm taking my mum down to Manchester for her wedding shoes and jewellery (Tiffany) at the end of the year. I'm just wondering, even though LV is in selfridges do you still get the LV packaging and also shopping bags?

Yes, you do. It's the same as all their standalone boutiques. They have their own staff, and their own packaging/shopping bags. :smile: