Big Shots (premieres this Thursday at 10:00 on ABC)

I'm so happy I now have an excuse (of sorts) to ogle at Michael Vartan for a while.

But, seriously, gals, can we honestly believe guys sit around and talk about their feelings like the ladies on SATC? Nope. I honestly don't care, especially with hilarious storylines like Dontrelle (sp?).... but it does make me worry the show won't be renewed.

I like this show, but I'm a little worried that this show might not get renewed! I think we're the only ones watching! The story lines are starting to get a little ridiculous. Marla willing to carry a baby for Carl and his wife(I forgot her name). If I had to get a surrogate, there is no way my husband is going to get her pregnant the old fashion way. NOOOOO WAAAAY!

I like this show, but I'm a little worried that this show might not get renewed! I think we're the only ones watching! The story lines are starting to get a little ridiculous. Marla willing to carry a baby for Carl and his wife(I forgot her name). If I had to get a surrogate, there is no way my husband is going to get her pregnant the old fashion way. NOOOOO WAAAAY!

ITA!

The Carl/Marla plotline is getting ridiculous :rolleyes:

I want things to work out with Dylan McDermott's character and his ex-wife. MAN he is SMOKIN hot in this show!!

Michael Vartan ain't too shabby either :heart: Is it just me or do any of you guys think there is something MORE going on with him and his co-worker (Nia Long)?

CANT WAIT FOR TONIGHT'S EPISODE!

didn't love the 1st or 2nd episode but hung in there!
Mostly to drool over Dylan:drool:
It's one of my faves now! I agree, I'm over Marla.
Nia Long is SO gorgeous, there's definitely chemistry between them. Looks like this week's episode will expose that:yes:

i'll still be watching tonight...
the plot lines are definitely getting way too out there, as most of you have commented, so i guess it's dylan's eyes, vartan's smile... that keep me coming back for more:love:

ITA about nia long though... she's quite talented, i never realized how natural she comes across!

I :heart: this show! It better not get canceled:sad:

I think Dylan McDermott looks way hotter on that show than he ever did on "The Practice", and Michael Vartan--need I say more?! Those 2 alone are reason enough to stay glued to the TV every week:drool: