Big Rich Atlanta

GirlieShoppe

HermesNewbie
O.G.
Jun 2, 2008
Anyone watching this? It looks silly, but I might watch the first few episodes since it's my town.

Last edited:

pinkfeet

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
Big rich Atlanta ?? Is this like big rich Texas ? Because that show gave me a headache with its stupidity. Lol.

GirlieShoppe

HermesNewbie
O.G.
Jun 2, 2008
Big rich Atlanta ?? Is this like big rich Texas ? Because that show gave me a headache with its stupidity. Lol.
Yep. I never watch Texas, but the Atlanta show interests me since I live in the area. Yes, it looks incredibly stupid!

AECornell

Mrs. Lawson <3
O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
Brooklyn
I thought anywhere inside the loop was considered Atlanta. Also, those blonde sister with the mother, guh-ross! They are so orange and look much older than they are!

Yes, I know BRT is super fake, they even have a closed set at the CC and you can't bring anything or anyone with you if you're an extra. But I'll still tune in to BRA just to see what kind of trainwreck it will be.

GirlieShoppe

HermesNewbie
O.G.
Jun 2, 2008
When does/did it premier? Considering how I live kinda in ATL I may check it out.
It think it premiered on Tues or Wed. I recorded it so I can watch it this weekend. I'm in the ATL area too so I thought I might watch an episode or two.

flrich23

O.G.
Mar 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I watched the first episode and I couldn't get over how orange and blonde most of the ladies were. None of them looked natural to me, actually it was quite scary. I'm curious bc I live in Atlanta, or near enough lol, and I watched BRT. However I know there is not a Buckhead Country club.

GirlieShoppe

HermesNewbie
O.G.
Jun 2, 2008
I watched the first episode and I couldn't get over how orange and blonde most of the ladies were. None of them looked natural to me, actually it was quite scary. I'm curious bc I live in Atlanta, or near enough lol, and I watched BRT. However I know there is not a Buckhead Country club.
:lol: Buckhead Country Club!

grace04

^Love My Brit^
O.G.
Jan 1, 2009
In the middle
I watched Big Rich Texas, even though it was idiotic and the cast was repulsive. So of course I had to check out the Atlanta version. What I saw was a "get to know the cast members" thing. Basically, it looks even worse than Texas. I don't think anyone is even remotely genuine in this cast; it made Texas look spontaneous and sincere! Apparently Style Network decided that the more weird and phony the characters are, the better the show will be.

Sassys

Please get some Common Sense
O.G.
May 14, 2006
NYC
I watched the preview special. Now I know why I never heard of or watched the Texas version. Show is so fake and a hot mess. 30min of my life I will never get back.