Big reveal/haul (rtw, SLGs, bag, shoes, jewellery)

Dec 18, 2015
So I wasn't a lover of the cruise collection, and having exercised some restraint then, I have now 'binged' ;). seriously I want everything this season. So yesterday I came home with a bunch of stuff.

IMG_9365.JPG

I don't have any o cases and wanted these for various bags, and the so black boy wallet for when the so black boy I'm waitlisted for hopefully gets in.

I'm a big fan of the Coco handle sand was deliberating between green and ivory. I loved both (green was truly stunning) but chose ivory as I don't yet have an ivory bag and it will go so nicely with a bunch of summer outfits.

The shoes were just too pretty to pass up.

I fell hard for this jacket. It's not my normal style but it was such a beautiful fit and I'm absolutely in love with it. I like that it's a bit different from my more classic chanel tweed jacket. The Velcro is so unique.

IMG_9432.JPG

Last item, this beautiful necklace, which was also love at first sight.

IMG_9433.JPG

Thank you for letting me share. :smile: X

WOW! Congrats on your major haul! I love the jacket and the necklace- so beautiful! The Coco Handle seems like a new classic and the ivory is just lovely!

So I wasn't a lover of the cruise collection, and having exercised some restraint then, I have now 'binged' ;). seriously I want everything this season. So yesterday I came home with a bunch of stuff.

View attachment 3626918

I don't have any o cases and wanted these for various bags, and the so black boy wallet for when the so black boy I'm waitlisted for hopefully gets in.

I'm a big fan of the Coco handle sand was deliberating between green and ivory. I loved both (green was truly stunning) but chose ivory as I don't yet have an ivory bag and it will go so nicely with a bunch of summer outfits.

I fell hard for this jacket. It's not my normal style but it was such a beautiful fit and I'm absolutely in love with it. I like that it's a bit different from my more classic chanel tweed jacket. The Velcro is so unique.

View attachment 3626923

View attachment 3626926

Congrats!! Beautiful items! Especially love the coco handle, the flats and the so black boy card case!! Gorg!!

View attachment 3626918

View attachment 3626923

View attachment 3626926

OMG that was quite a nice group of new finds!!! :heart: The ivory bag is so pretty and elegant - totally all season IMO but absolutely agree that it would be outstanding for summer! That necklace is so pretty. that's the one that can adjust to a shorter choker length too right? it seems like it can be easy to dress up/down which gives it more opportunities to wear too :tup:

Congratulations on the new lovely items!!! (you didn't hold back :P)

I am of course most interested in the RTW though!!! Is the collar a stand up collar? (looooove those!!!!) and also, are the Velcro strong working velcros? any concern that it may snag on the material of the jacket possibly? (would think that Chanel has considered this and have created ways to prevent this in design but like to find out!). I think the design of the jacket is a very nice promising design! Love to see mod shots- would love to see the style and fit!!!! do you mind sharing how much it is as well (can PM me if you prefer)?

oh my gosh!!! GREAT HAUL!!! is that a so black mini o case??!?!!! (black crumpled calfskin with black hw??!) AND a chevron caviar + SHW mini o case?!?!! AND the so black o coin purse?? OMGGGGG i am soooo jealous!!! can i ask where you're located bc i haven't seen the two o cases here in the states!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: