Big reveal/haul (rtw, SLGs, bag, shoes, jewellery)

So I wasn't a lover of the cruise collection, and having exercised some restraint then, I have now 'binged' ;). seriously I want everything this season. So yesterday I came home with a bunch of stuff.

View attachment 3626918

I don't have any o cases and wanted these for various bags, and the so black boy wallet for when the so black boy I'm waitlisted for hopefully gets in.

I'm a big fan of the Coco handle sand was deliberating between green and ivory. I loved both (green was truly stunning) but chose ivory as I don't yet have an ivory bag and it will go so nicely with a bunch of summer outfits.

The shoes were just too pretty to pass up.

I fell hard for this jacket. It's not my normal style but it was such a beautiful fit and I'm absolutely in love with it. I like that it's a bit different from my more classic chanel tweed jacket. The Velcro is so unique.

View attachment 3626923

Last item, this beautiful necklace, which was also love at first sight.

View attachment 3626926

Thank you for letting me share. :smile: X
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::love::love::love::girlsigh::girlsigh::girlsigh: Holy WOW...this is crazy great AMAZING!! Love it all but most especially your jacket, Coco & necklace.CONGRATS!!:tup:

So I wasn't a lover of the cruise collection, and having exercised some restraint then, I have now 'binged' ;). seriously I want everything this season. So yesterday I came home with a bunch of stuff.

View attachment 3626918

I don't have any o cases and wanted these for various bags, and the so black boy wallet for when the so black boy I'm waitlisted for hopefully gets in.

I'm a big fan of the Coco handle sand was deliberating between green and ivory. I loved both (green was truly stunning) but chose ivory as I don't yet have an ivory bag and it will go so nicely with a bunch of summer outfits.

I fell hard for this jacket. It's not my normal style but it was such a beautiful fit and I'm absolutely in love with it. I like that it's a bit different from my more classic chanel tweed jacket. The Velcro is so unique.

View attachment 3626923

View attachment 3626926

Girl got taste! Congrats!

BEAUTIFUL HAUL! May I ask how much your so black boy wallet was?! I might have to visit my Chanel tomorrow lol

View attachment 3626918

View attachment 3626923

View attachment 3626926

:congrats: This is truly a feast for the eyes! I was just the opposite...I fell hard for Cruise this year so I'm trying to be good. But it sure is hard to do with Chanel. :cray:

Wow!! Big congrats on everything!! I'm sure your coco handle will look great with anything, but I'm just visualizing it with your new jacket and necklace and it will look exquisite[emoji173][emoji173]

Hi I have a question about your jacket: I have the same jacket you purchased but I had Chanel in Rome remove all of the velcro. I wore the jacket a few weeks ago and my right sleeve got caught in a NYC taxi cab door. I went to the Chanel boutique to see if they could order me a new sleeve button since the jacket only comes with one replacement button but for the regular size buttons (that closes the jacket) not the smaller one. Anyway, I just heard from the SA at Chanel and he kept calling it a logo and said there was only one on the jacket? can you please tell me if you have this small button beneath the velcro on each sleeve or is it just on the left sleeve...I went to go into the boutique again but would like the information first. I can send you a picture if you aren't clear as to what I am asking. Thank you in advance.

Oh WOW WOW WOW!!:yahoo:

What an amazing haul!! Everything is so stunning! I absolutely love the white coco handle!

Have been on the look out for a good white bag with gold hardware for the longest time! Would you mind sharing the item code! Thanks in advance!!