Big pores on Puffer lambskin leather?

Sassy

O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
Hi all,
I got a small black loulou puffer, and the leather is so puffy and soft. The only thing is that I see small pinprick-like holes in parts of the leather. It’s definitely visible when you look closely, some more visible than others. Has anyone experienced this on their puffer or other lambskin bags? Not sure if it affects the durability of the leather or if it’s just cosmetic, is it a defect or just larger pores that are part of the leather? Hard to see in pics but they are very small holes, you will have to zoom in. They are in different sections of the bag. Most visible on the front flap.
F20FCF8C-165F-4A0D-9A74-E5C1D5A5752F.jpeg

Doesn’t look normal. I have the small black puffer and I don’t see such holes or dots on the leather. Hope you can exchange it.
I would exchange it. I have the same bag but with SHW, and there’s no holes or anything.
Thanks for your responses. I’m not sure what those holes are but the rest of the bag is so puffy and soft (more than other puffers I’ve seen!) that I was considering overlooking it if it was just cosmetic. But since it bothers me somewhat now I’m sure it will continue to bother me so probably best to return/exchange it.

Reactions: qann77
Thanks for your responses. I’m not sure what those holes are but the rest of the bag is so puffy and soft (more than other puffers I’ve seen!) that I was considering overlooking it if it was just cosmetic. But since it bothers me somewhat now I’m sure it will continue to bother me so probably best to return/exchange it.
Where did you purchase it from? Mine looks like this too yikes!