Big pores on dry skin

I hate to sound like a broken record LOL, but my pores are much less noticeable since I started using Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask. It's cheap and you can find it at most drugstores in the USA, also it works wonders for my pores and oily skin.

I should get paid for all the advertising I'm doing here! Hope you can give it a shot.

I hate to sound like a broken record LOL, but my pores are much less noticeable since I started using Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask. It's cheap and you can find it at most drugstores in the USA, also it works wonders for my pores and oily skin.

I should get paid for all the advertising I'm doing here! Hope you can give it a shot.

You wouldn't happen to know if it's available in Canada, would you?:sweatdrop:

i heard that clinque have a good product who calld pores minimizer

Yes it is called instant pore perfector or something like that. That stuff is great for hiding my large pores.
Regular exfoliation and/or masks is really the only thing to help keep pores clean but you really can't shrink them or so I have been told.

Recipe I came across- it is an astringent

1 chamomile tea bag
1 cup boiling water
2 tbsp cider vinegar

Put tea bag in bowl and pour in boiling water. Cover and let cool.
Strain liquid and add cider vinegar. Use within 1 week.

I have heard so much about Queen Helene's mask. I must try it out now!! It must really work because everyone talks about it so much.

i dont know how to get rid of them, i have tried! the one thing that works best at hiding them for me is to use the smashbox face primer before putting on my foundation. its 'fills' them in and my friends up close don't even realize my pores are large. hth!

I live in Brazil and I will try this Mint Julep mask and the scrub. they are available on ebay ducky1121
I'll buy there.. the shipping to Brazil is 17 USD.. a little expensive but it seems very worthy!! :yes:

Every Juicy Girl would know that Juicy Couture's facial soothes and relaxes your skin. It also naturally minimizes the look of your pores. It rocks! Looking for something more affordable? Try some pore minimizing all-natural masks. Some of the make your own facial mask recepies on the internet really work. Starting to treat your face with an all-natural regimen is really the best you can do for your face!